From the MORNING REPORT…
The big story remains the renewed assault on our Second Amendment in the wake of the most recent incident in Odessa-Midland, Texas. The geniuses at Walmart, evidently blind to Dick’s Sporting Goods shooting themselves in the cash register, have bent to the Neo-Cultural Revolutionaries and will no longer be selling guns and ammo in their stores.
You know, despite my antipathy towards mega retailers crowding out the little guy all over America, I gained a bit of respect for Wal-Mart especially since New York City even pre-DeBolshevik had a hate on for them and effectively prevented them from opening outlets in the five boroughs. Hundreds of jobs? Affordable shopping for low income families? Not if it means having our blue shit-hole infected with evil middle-American cooties.
Funny, as in tragic, how Wal-Mart has surrendered to these very same people. Well, to hell with them. And that should be the end of the story, but as we have all experienced, the Left’s thirst for complete submission shall not be slaked. Salena Zito has a good piece in the First Amendment section (and linked here) about “cancel culture”:
…however visible this cancel culture and boycott fever are, they have not found their way into American life in a broad and meaningful way. When they do, it often backfires.Consider the case of Chick-fil-A, when the social justice crowd went into full protest against the Georgia-based company for the faith of its leadership. Despite hundreds of protests, and government bodies in San Antonio, Texas, and Buffalo, New York, banning Chick-fil-A restaurants in their airports, nothing has gotten in the way of the company’s unmatched growth…
Her outlook is optimistic but considering Wal-Mart’s action along with Dick’s and Target allowing transgender psycho perverts to enter girls bathrooms because, civil rights, I’m not so sanguine. So for now, until the mobs come to run you out of town, verbally or otherwise, support your local gun dealer.
Also, some mixed signals about any future legislation of McYertle, a look at the bullshit about “gun buybacks,” the danger of red flag laws, Dem Congressman gets pwn3d when he spouts about the ease of getting an AR-15, what conservatives can do to counter the disarmament push, foul-mouthed Cookie Milano might actually get schooled in person by Teh Ted and a related piece about why we have a Second Amendment in the first place.
- SECOND AMENDMENT
- Walmart Caves To Far-Left, Stops Selling Ammo and Guns
- NRA: “Shameful” Seeing Walmart Cave to “Anti-Gun Elites”
- Calling Gun Confiscation a “Mandatory Buyback” Is Like Calling Armed Robbery a “Compelled Donation”
- Red Flag Laws Are Lethal Leftist Weapons
- Dem Congressman Claims It’s Easier to Buy an AR-15 Than Sudafed, Hilarity Ensues
- McYertle Says He’ll Put a Gun Bill on Senate Floor, But Only if Trump Gets Behind It
- Seven Ways for Conservatives to Counter Gun Control With Criminal Control
- Teh Ted Accepts Cookie Milano’s Request for Christian Meeting to “Hear Your Bullshit 1st Hand”
- Recalling the Tragic History of Gun Control