The Central Bank is now moving forward with their great reset, Janet Yellen says climate change poses a tremendous risk to the country’s stability.
Trump is now showing the American people how Joe Biden and the Central Bank will destroy the country. The people are now deciding, with more and more looking at bitcoin.
Trump has dangled the bait and the Deep State grabbed on to it. The other day Trump mentioned Durham and CNN rushed out an article. Trump revealed part of the plan. It’s about letting the people see the plan of the Deep State.
The people will be the deciding factor in the end, but Trump did say there is hope. The best is yet to come and what we don’t see is what Trump is doing behind the scenes.
- As interest in cryptocurrency rises, so does the demand for Bitcoin ATMs, which are rapidly popping up in some unexpected places across the United States.
- CGTN’s Karina Huber reports.
- The dollar-based long-term price predictions for bitcoin are flawed, according to cryptocurrency exchange Kraken’s CEO Jesse Powell. He proposes measuring bitcoin in luxury car prices, due to the inflationary nature of fiat money.
- He offered alternative measures for valuing bitcoin, claiming that its value may increase from its current ‘price’ or one BTC per Tesla Model 3 to “one bitcoin per Lambo” by the end of the year, and to “one bitcoin per Bugatti” by 2023.
- “To the crypto community, I think those kinds of assets are easier to measure bitcoin against, because you never know where the dollar is going to be. There could be 10 times as many US dollars out there a year from now, so it’s really hard to measure bitcoin against the dollar,” Powell explained.
- Florida Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz has denied allegations against him as a new report from the New York Times states he is under federal investigation for his sexual activity with women and a potential relationship with a 17-year-old girl.
Q — 09/02/2020 Post #4630
How is blackmail used?
Democratic Illinois State Representative, Keith Farnham, has resigned and was charged with possession of child pornography and has been accused of bragging at an online site about sexually molesting a 6-year-old girl.
Democratic spokesperson for the Arkansas Democratic Party, Harold Moody, Jr, was charged with distribution and possession of child pornography.
Democratic Radnor Township Board of Commissioners member, Philip Ahr, resigned from his position after being charged with possession of child pornography and abusing children between 2 and 6 years-old.
Democratic activist and BLM organizer, Charles Wade, was arrested and charged with human trafficking and underage prostitution.
Democratic Texas attorney and activist, Mark Benavides, was charged with having sex with a minor, inducing a child under 18 to have sex and compelling prostitution of at least nine legal clients and possession of child pornography. He was found guilty on six counts of sex trafficking.
Democratic Virginia Delegate, Joe Morrissey, was indicted on charges connected to his relationship with a 17-year-old girl and was charged with supervisory indecent liberties with a minor, electronic solicitation of a minor, possession of child pornography and distribution of child pornography.
Democratic Massachusetts Congressman, Gerry Studds, was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old page.
Democratic Former Mayor of Stillwater, New York, Rick Nelson was plead guilty to five counts of possession of child pornography of children less than 16 years of age.
Democratic Former Mayor of Clayton, New York, Dale Kenyon, was indicted for sexual acts against a teenager.
Democratic Former Mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, Richard Keenan, was given a life sentence in jail for raping a 4-year-old girl.
Democratic Former Mayor of Winston, Oregon, Kenneth Barrett, was arrested for setting up a meeting to have sex with a 14-year-old girl who turned out to be a police officer.
Democratic Former Mayor of Randolph, Nebraska, Dwayne L. Schutt, was arrested and charged with four counts of felony third-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of intentional child abuse.
Democratic Former Mayor of Dawson, Georgia, Christopher Wright, was indicted on the charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy, rape, child molestation and statutory rape of an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl.
Democratic Former Mayor of Stockton, California, Anthony Silva, was charged with providing alcohol to young adults during a game of strip poker that included a 16-year-old boy at a camp for underprivileged children run by the mayor.
Democratic Former Mayor of Millbrook, New York, Donald Briggs, was arrested and charged with inappropriate sexual contact with a person younger than 17.
Democratic party leader for Victoria County, Texas, Stephen Jabbour, plead guilty to possession and receiving over half a million child pornographic images.
Democratic activist and fundraiser, Terrence Bean, was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy and when the alleged victim declined to testify, and the judge dismissed the case.
Democratic Party Chairman for Davidson County, Tennessee, Rodney Mullin, resigned amid child pornography allegations.
Democratic activist, Andrew Douglas Reed, pleaded guilty to a multiple counts of 2nd-degree sexual exploitation of a minor for producing child pornography.
Democratic official from Terre Haute, Indiana, David Roberts was sentenced to federal prison for producing and possessing child pornography including placing hidden cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms at a home he shared with two minor female victims.
Q Post #3353 — 07/08/2019
What happens when those who held positions of POWER (& INFLUENCE) no longer pull the strings?
What happens when ‘BLACKMAIL‘ no longer works?
Do you become a LIABILITY?
(H)> C, D, I
- Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez criticized the use of the word “surge” when describing illegal immigrants trying to enter the country during the current border crisis, Fox News reported.
- Ocasio-Cortez posted Instagram stories Tuesday evening and said that using the term “surge” to describe the border crisis is “militaristic,” according to Fox News.
- “They wanna say, ‘But what about the surge?’ Well, first of all, just gut check, stop. Anyone who’s using the term ‘surge’ around you consciously is trying to invoke a militaristic frame and that’s a problem because this is not a surge, these are children. These are not insurgents and we are not being invaded,” Ocasio-Cortez said.
- Ocasio-Cortez also said, “a white supremacy idea and philosophy” is the basis for using the term “surge” to describe migrants entering the country illegally.
- The U.S. European Command (EUCOM) raised its threat levels in Europe to a “potential imminent crisis” this week as fighting between Russian and Ukrainian forces has escalated in recent days and additional Russian troops are deploying to the region. The Russian troop movements could serve as an early test of President Joe Biden’s commitment to Ukraine.
- According to the New York Times, Gen. Tod D. Wolters, the head of U.S. European Command declared a “potential imminent crisis,” which is the highest potential watch level. The command raised the watch level after four Ukrainian troops were killed in recent fighting in the Donetsk region. EUCOM also raised the warning after Russian troops deployed to the border region between Russia and Ukraine for an apparent set of military drills but failed to leave after the drills concluded on March 2
- The state supreme court ruled that Evers violated the law by unilaterally issuing multiple emergency orders and circumventing the state legislature.
- “The question in this case is not whether the governor acted wisely; it is whether he acted lawfully. We conclude he did not,” Justice Brian Hagedorn wrote for the majority.
- Twitter censored Harvard professor of medicine Martin Kulldorff, a member of the COVID-19 vaccine safety subgroup that advises the CDC, FIH, and FDA, because he challenged the notion that children and young people require COVID-19 vaccination.
- The platform applied a warning label to Kulldorff’s tweet about the matter, and prevented users from liking or retweeting it.
- “Thinking that everyone must be vaccinated is as scientifically flawed as thinking that nobody should,” said Kuldorff
- A fed-up Floridian is calling for a million state residents to march on April 10 to “mark that date with a celebration of freedom.”
- “You are invited to the Million Maskless March and Mask Burning, Saturday April 10, 2021 at 3pm at the Corner of A1A and Las Olas in Ft Lauderdale!,” writes protest organizer Chris Nelson, who reportedly has “organized viral flash mobs at chain stores that re-popularized Twisted Sister’s protest anthem ‘We’re Not Gonna Take It.’”
- The protest organizer says he’s got permission from authorities.
- “The mask burning is in full cooperation with local law enforcement and will be done in a safe and controlled manner. Following the mask burning we will March north on A1A, make a sharp left at Seabreeze and march back to where we began. The event will be over by 5pm,” he wrote.
ANDREW CUOMO IS A MASS MURDERER.
The evidence is mounting & the People have “the Receipts.”
Cuomo was SPECIFICALLY warned **early on** in March of 2020 by medical professionals that if he put Covid Patients in with the Elderly he’d kill “a significant # of them.
HE DID IT Knowingly did it ANYWAY.
He IGNORED the implicit advice of competent medical professionals
- Under the guise of “inclusivity,” the University of Nevada Reno (UNR) has implemented segregated dorm communities–telling YAF that white students are not considered to fill spots in “for the safety of student participants.”
- According to the UNR website, the school houses three minority-only Living Learning Communities in Great Basin Hall––the Latinx, Indigenous, and Black Scholars.
- In an interview with his daughter-in-law Lara Trump President Trump announced he was thinking about holding a rally soon.
- The 45th President Donald Trump told Lara, “We’re thinking about doing a rally relatively soon just to let everybody know that there’s hope in the future… I love doing them.”
- Facebook removed the video because it included President Trump.
Amazon recruited a Twitter “troll army” that was code-named “Veritas” whose members were told specifically to target critics and to defend Jeff Bezos’ reputation online (Daily Mail) @disclosetv@disclosetv_chat
- A report from CNN published on Tuesday cited unnamed sources who said that after delays last year, pinned on the coronavirus pandemic, Durham’s investigators “are now arranging witness interviews” and grand jury subpoenas “also were being used to gather documents in recent months.” The new report cited “people briefed on the matter” who said Durham’s investigation was scrutinizing the FBI’s “handling” of British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s discredited anti-Trump dossier as well as the FBI’s “disclosures” to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, where the bureau received a warrant followed by three renewals in 2016 and 2017 targeting former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
Here’s one of the benefits of Trump’s current strategy:
With no Trump to point the finger at, the D’s plans are out in the open
The ideology is more fractured than at any other time in modern history.
Trump didn’t fight the election theft because his plan was for the political left destroy itself.
Americans now have to experience something they might have ignored in the past
It’s #WorldBackupDay. If you haven’t already, take some time to backup your data on a cloud or a device such as a network attached storage. There are many ways loss of data can occur, including ransomware and human error. Be proactive and back up your files 🚛🔐💾
Pics will surface of Hussein holding AK47 in tribal attire.
One of many.
Net shut down.
Q Post # 1043 on 4/6/2018