Every Sunday and Wednesday we (CJTruth at TELEGRAM) will bring you “Good News of the Week.” Many of you are discouraged by the fake news media. We want to show you we are WINNING on many fronts. We didn’t even get to the Fauci news that broke today. We will put that out on Sunday.
Good News of the Week, June 2, 2021:
1. The effort to recall Michigan’s Governor Whitmer is moving forward. She tried to stop it in court, but the judge ruled it can proceed.
2. Pennsylvania legislators are currently in Arizona meeting with their counterparts, discussing election integrity and how to replicate the audit, touring the audit facility and getting a brief from the AZ forensic audit team.
3. A New Jersey postal worker plead guilty to dumping 2020 General Election ballots into the garbage.
4. Footage from inside the Capitol 1/6 is still coming out. Evidence continues to show that Capitol Police welcomed people into the building and stood aside as peaceful MAGA wandered around inside.
5. According to a Rasmussen report, 68% of voters now think it is likely that Covid-19 originated in the Wuhan lab and the majority support a federal investigation.
6. Covid deaths and hospitalizations plunged in Mexico City after a citywide initiative to prescribe Ivermectin to Covid-19 patients.
7. MLB is being sued in Federal court for yanking its 2021 All-Star Game out of Atlanta because Georgia passed a law to increase election integrity. The business advocacy organization filing suit is seeking $100M in damages and $1.1B in punitive damages.
8. One hundred seventeen (117) staff members have filed suit against Houston Methodist Hospital for mandating them to be “vaccinated” against Covid-19 in order to keep their jobs. Their lawsuit claims that the hospital’s policy violates the Nuremberg Code of 1947.
9. More than 10,000 women have joined together in a class-action lawsuit against Google. They claim Google is paying female employees almost $17k less per year than their male employees for the same work.