From CJ Truth:
Here is your “Good News of the Week.” We are WINNING on many fronts. There will be MANY more wins, so take courage!
Good News of the Week, June 13, 2021:
1. Delegates from 13 states have now toured the audit facility in Maricopa County, AZ, and more will follow. President Trump is encouraging states not to be intimidated or suppressed and to show courage under fire.
2. The hand recount is wrapping up in Maricopa. Many ballots are missing. Huge discrepancies are expected between the number of ballots certified and the number available to be counted.
3. Attorney General Merrick Garland threatened to get involved in the Arizona audit, but Arizona lawmakers were not intimidated. Instead, AZ State Senator Wendy Rogers warned the AG, “You will not touch Arizona ballots or machines unless you want to spend time in an Arizona prison.”
4. As of May 14, 2021, legislators had introduced 389 election integrity bills across 48 states. Twenty-two bills had already been enacted, 61 are moving through legislatures and 32 have passed at least one chamber. There will be more.
5. The Fake News Media has been forced to admit several times lately that President Trump was right. Trump issued a fiery statement listing their top ten lies then expanded on his statement via a satellite appearance at Mike Lindell’s “MAGA Frank Rally” in Wisconsin yesterday. You can watch his speech at RSBNetwork.com.
6. Another MSM false narrative has been debunked. MSM repeatedly lied and said that President Trump cleared Lafayette Square by ordering protestors to be tear gassed so that he could have his photo taken in front of St. John’s Church. The DOJ Inspector General just released a report showing that President Trump had nothing to do with it. It was all lies.
7. More video has surfaced of US Capitol Police (USCP) allowing people into the building January 6th. Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) is asking all the right questions and demanding answers and security footage from the Acting Chief of USCP, Yogananda Pittman.
8. Kamala Harris’ trip to Guatemala and Mexico was so bad that even the MSM was forced to report the disaster. CNN is also reporting that her poor performance has “left some administration officials quietly perplexed…”
9. Only 40% of likely American voters believe that Dr. Fauci has told the truth about US government funding for gain-of-function virus research.
10. The Florida Board of Education has banned the teaching of Critical Race Theory and the “1619 Project” in their public schools.
11. In 2017 through 2020, President Trump’s DOJ was secretly surveilling at least a dozen people associated with the House Intelligence Committee. This was part of an investigation to determine who was leaking classified information out of Congress to the Fake News Media in order to drive the Trump/Russia hoax. Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell were among those surveilled.
12. Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced that Texas will immediately begin building border barriers along stretches of the Rio Grande where immigrants are easily crossing into our Country illegally. Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers is trying to get this done in Arizona, too.
13. Nickelodeon has been aggressively trying to sexualize our children the last few years. This has lead to a ratings collapse. The channel was averaging 1.2M viewers per week in 2017, but they now average less than a third of that.
14. Soccer fans around the world are booing players as they “take the knee” before games to highlight racial injustice. Several countries have formally announced that their players will not be pressured to conform.
15. Anti-woke rapper Tom MacDonald went mega-viral again with his new song, “Snowflakes.” The song is number one on iTunes and has more than six million views in its first week on YouTube. Tom is a huge voice to wake up our youth.
16. The best news is that “God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.” John 3:17
Hat tip to @DaneanHere from “Good News of the Week.”