Note: This morning report, unlike the one in my previous post, IS grounded in reality.
The Morning Report – 11/8/21
Good morning, kids. Start of a new week and fresh off of evidently soiling the carpeting in the Sistine Chapel, Joe Biden laid down a fart so loud and wet that it would have choked out Mongo after piercing his ear drums.
He is supposed to be committed to reducing emissions — but when [so-called quote-unquote “president”] Joe Biden produced a little natural gas of his own at the COP26 summit, it was audible enough to make the Duchess of Cornwall blush.
An informed source has told The Mail on Sunday that Camilla was taken aback to hear Biden break wind as they made polite small talk at the global climate change gathering in Glasgow last week.
‘It was long and loud and impossible to ignore,’ the source said. ‘Camilla hasn’t stopped talking about it.’
Long and loud and impossible to ignore. Yeah, that encapsulates Biden’s 50 years of afflicting himself on us. It would be hilarious were it not for the fact that this dementia patient, whose dementia is making his trademark vindictiveness and cruelty that much more pronounced, has been forced upon us by the Klain/Kalorama Klown Kabal after stealing a national election.
But, once again, we can lament what the Democrats have done to us all we want but were it not for the fecklessness and really collusion of the Republican Party in aiding and abetting the slowly-then-all-at-once destruction of the nation and our society, it never could have happened. They enabled this and even after the supposed rejection to this vis a vis Virginia and elsewhere, what has the GOP learned? Evidently to defecate and break wind louder, wetter and smellier than Biden, Nadler and Swalwell combined, directly into the nostrils of the voters who came out on Tuesday.
As the Republicans rode high following Tuesday’s drubbing of Democrats in off-year elections across the country, Democrats were fumbling, fuming, and determined to double-down on their America-destroying crazy.
Joe ‘I am the Democratic Party’ Biden’s already failing presidency was in free fall as the narrative built that the Democrats can’t lead, can’t govern, can’t even herd the commie cats in their own party.
Things, in other words, were looking good for Republicans. But for some reason that I have never been able to fathom, Republicans love to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They never learn. Indeed, 13 House Republicans inexplicably decided to throw Biden and Democrats a lifeline. We should note, of course, that 197 House Republicans were not in on the save Biden and Pelosi plan . . .
. . . With the groveling assist of 13 House Republicans, the narrative has now shifted from Democrats and Biden on the ropes to victory for the competent, deal-maker in chief who gets things done . . .
. . . The only missing usual suspect is Liz ‘Let’s find a country to bomb’ Cheney, but she is hoping to be reelected next year. Maybe this was a bridge to nowhere too far even for her. Nineteen Senate Republicans voted for this pork-filled travesty of an “infrastructure” bill in August.
Senator Rick Scott (R-FL), the chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that he will help Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s (R-AK) reelection efforts, even though former President Donald Trump endorsed a challenger against her.
In June, Trump announced that he would be endorsing Murkowski challenger Alaska Commissioner of Administration Kelly Tshibaka.
Scott said, “I think you’d be foolish not to want and accept Donald Trump’s endorsement, but you’re going to win not because somebody endorses you, but because you win because you’re making sure inflation gets stopped, that people get a job, making sure your kids aren’t indoctrinated on Critical Race Theory. Those are the issues people care about.”
Before I absolutely throw an embolus and my head explodes, let me recite the Serenity Prayer and try to ask this baldheaded stooge a question: since you yourself declared that it would be “foolish not to want and accept Donald Trump’s endorsement” – your words, not mine – then why are you not putting the full weight of the NRSC behind Kelly Tshibaka? Taking it back a step, why do you think, then, the man whom you declared “you’d be foolish not to want and accept” an endorsement from wants to primary Lisa Murkowski in the first place?
Since she and the crooked machine up Yukon way made their move to destroy Joe Miller for the crime of unseating her from daddy’s throne back in 2010, Lisa Murkowski, the Alaskan snow-blower, has made her bones by lining her pockets and screwing over the American people at every turn by consistently voting with Democrats against any legislation reducing the power of government, or judges and other political nominees that were even on the surface conservative. Her personal hatred of Donald Trump was just the icing on the cake. She is part and parcel of the destruction of this nation every bit as much as any Democrat in the Senate.
So with that, my Alaskan readers, I will state outright here and now: If Rick Scott and the NRSC torpedo Kelly Tshibaka to save Murkowski’s filthy hide, VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT.
It will make zero difference in the near term. Maybe it will make a difference in the long run, Dao-Min Yen notwithstanding, of course.
Meanwhile, there’s all this talk about Joe Manchin’s disaffection with the Democrats and calls for him to switch parties. I ask, do you really think that he’s going to be a Jefferson Smith and not a Jeff Flake should he pull that trigger? I strongly doubt it. The one thing he can do right now that might erase his years of stoogery and pretense at being “moderate” for whatever that word might mean these days is to use John McCain’s moldering thumb and point it south, where the rest of him is residing and vote NO on these monstrous bills. Of course, that’s no guarantee that Lisa Murkowski won’t vote YES.
There is no doubt that within the thousands of pages of these bills – that the REPUBLICAN PARTY has now greased the skids to enable passage – there has got to be billions if not tens of billions of dollars allocated to put fully erect boys in skirts with boners into girls bathrooms, while at the same time fill their minds with Jive Kampf and other poisonous filth that has given us two to three generations of citizens gleefully and willingly eager to turn what’s left of the nation as founded into a mass grave.
Forgetting the candidates for a moment, what happened last Tuesday should have been a wake up call for the GOP because the culture war isn’t a winning thing; it’s the only thing. What they did last Saturday in the House was their response. I suggest we act accordingly going forward.
* * * * *
- “What Christopher Rufo did with critical race theory must be done with the post-9/11 security state.”
The Biden Regime Will Turn the Military on the People Unless We Push Back
- “Critical race theory raising its ugly head?”
What to Make of the Disgraceful Incident on a Southwest Airlines Flight
- Victor Davis Hanson: “This Biden socialist cadre who engineered these self-induced calamities has no clue about the damage they have done to America.”
Trickle-Down Bidenism (a brown puddle on the Vatican carpet – jjs)
- “The struggle for the hearts and minds of children.”
Do Children Belong to the State?
- Lloyd Billingsley: “A win for the people in the ongoing war against white coat supremacy.”
Federal Court Blocks Biden Vaccine Mandate
- “If vaccines are a key pathway out of the pandemic, this will do a lot to get us toward the finish line.”
Surgeon General Murthy: Vaccine Mandate for Smaller Businesses Not Off the Table
- The release states that Congress delegated power to issue temporary emergency standards to OSHA “for the express purpose of protecting employees from grave dangers posed by exposure to substances like physically harmful chemicals or asbestos encountered at work.” The release goes on to state, “That authority does not extend to risks that are equally prevalent at work and in society at large.”
Attorneys General from 7 States File Lawsuit Challenging Biden’s Vaccine Mandate
- “By the time the issue is decided by the Supreme Court — almost certainly in favor of the states suing the [junta] — it may well be next fall. The suing states could ask for an expedited Supreme Court hearing, but that’s almost never granted.”
Why the Vaccine Mandate Is Illegal and Why It Will Still Be Imposed
- “What business is it of Rutgers to demand medical treatment on one of its students, if that student is never going on campus to directly interact with any students? None. The university is not his doctor, and is not qualified to act as one.”
Today’s Blacklisted American: Rutgers Bars Student From Remote Classes Because He Had Not Gotten Chinese COVID Shots
- “Esteves first portrayed Gordon Bombay in the 1992 film The Mighty Ducks alongside Jussie Smollett. The movie spawned two sequels (none of which featured Smollett) and was eventually reincarnated as a Disney+ streaming series, The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers, which premiered in 2020.”
REPORT: Emilio Estevez Benched From Mighty Ducks Series Over Disney’s Vaccine Mandate* * * * *
- “I was played for a while . . . before breaking free.”
How I Was Saved From the Chinese COVID Cult
- “Unjabbed could be forced to stay at home.” (screw your freedom! – jjs)
Austria Moves Closer to Imposing Lockdown on the Unvaccinated
- “The cancelation of the contract came after negotiations that began after the government stopped making payments earlier this year. The deal was worth more than $600 million and Emergent will now forgo roughly $180 million of that amount, according to company disclosures.”
Federal Government Cancels Contract with Troubled Chinese COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturer
There’s more where this came from. Read it all and you’ll be the smartest kid in the class.