- There is a MASSIVE RALLY planned on January 23rd in Washington DC.
- Speakers Include: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullogh, Lara Logan, Steve Kirsch, etc.
- More than Six Thousand Federal Workers will also join the rally in DC including: Firefighters, First Responders, Doctors, and Americans in Peaceful March to Defeat the Mandates
A civil war rehearsal? US Army will conduct a two-week ‘guerilla war’ training exercise in North Carolina to teach Special Forces how to overthrow an ‘illegitimate government’ just weeks after DoJ announced new ‘domestic terrorism’ unit
- Special Forces candidates will participate in the two-week Robin Sage training exercises in which they will practice overthrowing illegitimate governments
- Robin Sage places soldiers in a ‘politically unstable’ fictional country and uses ‘unconventional guerrilla warfare’ to defeat a ‘numerically superior enemy’
- Soldiers will face off against seasoned military members and specially trained civilians during the exercise, which serves as the Special Forces final exam
- Several citizens, however, are concerned the exercise encourages soldiers to target civilians
- News of the training exercise comes at a tense time in the US, just five days after the country celebrated the first anniversary of the Capitol riot
- It also follows the DOJ’s creation of a new ‘domestic terrorism’ unit as the nation faces what officials said is an ‘elevated threat from domestic violent extremists’