The Memeorandum page this morning is exactly like I expected — top heavy with commentary about — gasp! — Sarah Palin’s comments about Obama’s birth certificate during yesterday evening’s radio interview with talker Rusty Humphries.
What toute la monde is chewing dishtowels about this morning ranges from “Sarah’s a birther!” to “It’s a reasonable question”. But it’s one that the mainstream media won’t — can’t — touch with a ten foot pole.
As my show producer Dave said, they’re in quandary — “They can’t take this opportunity to smash Palin once again for fear of reporting on the birth certificate story. They’ve got the club in their hand but they can’t use it.”
Pinch is half insane this morning. If Palin had come out and said ‘I believe in flying saucers’, they’d report that in a hot second, but they can’t touch this — you know they’re banging their heads on the edge of their desks. They can’t write this story — cannot take this opportunity to smash Palin. This birth certificate/eligibility issue is a no-fly zone.
And they like to paint her as stupid? I’m laughing out loud. Dumb like a fox. She’s placed this issue squarely on the front page of controversy. Where it needs to be.
She’s supporting the troops and agreeing with Obama that he did the right thing by sending in 30,000 more to fight the war in Afghanistan. The Code Pinkos are melting Obama’s White House phone. Obama and Palin are on the same side! Omigod! The Left is writhing. Rahm Emanuel’s trying to find a restroom to hide in.
But Sarah’s just a dumb cluck from Alaska. Right.
Anyone who has read my blogs or tuned in to my radio program knows I’ve been asking ‘who the heck is Barack Hussein Obama‘ ever since he first appeared on the national radar screen. And here’s why:
What we DO know about BHO:
- His childhood mentor was Frank Davis Marshall, who spied on U.S. military installations in Hawaii for the Soviet Union; edited a communist newspaper; authored pronographic novels; and wrote poetry in praise of Joseph Stalin.
- BHO was mentored by and is still supported by radical Muslims.
- BHO promised tansparency in government, but has spent over a million dollars in legal fees hiding information that would determine his Constitutional eligibility to be President.
- He is a former drug user.
- BHO’s academic records are sealed from kindergarten through law school.
- He was deserted in childhood by his supposed biological father.
- He has produced no legitimate birth certificate which would indicate his place of birth, the attending physician, and any other pertinent information found on your or my birth certificate.
- He is a president who refused to intercept or inspect a North Korean ship virtually certain to be carrying weapons of mass destruction to Burma.
- A president who wants to cancel all missile defense while rogue nations are developing long-range ballistic missiles.
- An American president who blames the violence in Mexico on America.
- A Commander in Cheif who claims to have been unaware that Air Force One was taken on a terrifying, low-level “photo-op” over Manhattan. And do we really know who was on-board that aircraft during the flyover joyride?
- A president who berates American CEOs for flying in private planes at private expense on company business, but whose wife spends hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars flying to Paris for a shopping spree.
- A president who promised a transparent administration but requires all questions be screened before impromptu appearances.
- A man who freely admits his energy policies are designed to bankrupt the American coal industry.
- A president who has presided over the loss of 14.7 + million jobs and whose energy policy will cause the loss of another million jobs.
- A president whose energy policy will increase the average American utility bills by over $2,000 a year, in the middle of the Great Recession.
- A man about whom liberal journalist Tom Brokaw said, “There’s a lot about him we don’t know”… just one week before the election.
But someone knows who he is.
- Someone paid for his travel expenses to Pakistan and Indonesia.
- Someone engineered legal challenges to all of his election opponents for the State Senate and had them disqualified.
- Someone straightened and leveled his path to the U.S. Senate when a Democrat Judge made public the child custody records of his Republican opponent.
- When he was a candidate for the U.S. Senate, someone arranged for him to speak at the 2004 Democratic National Convention
- Someone saw to it that all of his records were sealed, at home and abroad
- Someone assembled the massive organization for his run for Presidency
Someone knows all about him. And it for sure isn’t us.
But we’re disparaged as “Birthers” by hypocrites who “won’t go there”, yet still ask why it is we know so little about Obama; Conspiracy Freaks by those who are simply ignorant of the facts; and “Trolls” by self-appointed “betters” simply for asking.