You’ve seen him on Fox News, PBS’ News Hour, and CNN’s Larry King Live.
Tonight he’s with us — Dr. Michael Ledeen. We’ll talk about Iran, Ahmadinejad, and the Special Operations Warrior Foundation and for the Navy–Marine Corps Relief Society, two of the most worthy groups in this country.
Ledeen is a contributing editor at National Review Online and regularly contributes to the Wall Street Journal and has a blog on Pajamasmedia.com. Dr. Ledeen also is the Freedom Scholar at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
Previously, he served as a consultant to the National Security Council, the State Department, and the Defense Department. He has also served as a special adviser to the Secretary of State.
He holds a Ph.D. in modern European history and philosophy from the University of Wisconsin, and has taught at Washington University in St. Louis and the University of Rome.
He is author of more than 20 books, the most recent include:
- Accomplice ot Evil:
- Iran and the War Against the West;
- The War Against the Terror Masters;
- The Iranian Time Bomb;
- Machiavelli on Modern Leadership: Why Machiavelli’s Iron Rules Are As Timely and Important Today As Five Centuries Ago,
- Tocqueville on American Character: Why Tocqueville’s Brilliant Exploration of the American Spirit Is As Vital and Important Today As It Was Nearly Two Hundred Years Ago;
- and, Freedom Betrayed: How America Led a Global Democratic Revolution, Won the Cold War, and Walked Away.