Today’s headline at the Drudge Report:
The President of the United States is inciting protests, this we know. The Financial Times reported that on Sunday, during the dedication of a memorial honoring Martin Luther King on the National Mall in Washington, “referring to protests that have spread from Wall Street to London, Rome and elsewhere, Mr Obama said:
“Dr King would want us to challenge the excesses of Wall Street without demonising those who work there.” Mr Obama had previously said the protests “express the frustration” of ordinary Americans with the financial sector.”
Barack Obama, US president, offered more support for protesters against the global financial system after a weekend of demonstrations in cities around the world, but called on them not to “demonise” those who worked on Wall Street.
The Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama has been crunching some numbers. You’re well aware that liberals and some of their friends in the news media keep advancing the false narrative that the “Occupy Wall Street” mobs have been peaceful?
Well, an investigation by The Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama reveals something different. And guess what…
According to our investigation, more than 1,500 people have already been for arrested for charges including assaulting police officers, disorderly conduct, trespassing and more.
Here’s a rundown of the arrests we’ve thus far been able to document, by date:
- September 18 – New York, NY: 2 Arrests
- September 19 – New York, NY: 5 Arrests
- September 24 – New York, NY: 80 Arrests
- October 1 – New York, NY: 700 Arrests
- October 5- St. Louis, MO: 10 Arrests
- October 6 – Los Angeles, CA: 11 Arrests
- October 6 – San Francisco, CA: 1 Arrest
- October 6 – Santa Barbara, CA: 9 Arrests
- October 7 – Sacramento, CA: 19 Arrests
- October 8 – Des Moines, IA: 32 Arrests
- October 11 – Boston, MA: 140 Arrests
- October 11 – Washington, D.C.: 6 Arrests
- October 11 – Chicago, IL: 21 Arrests
- October 12 – Houston, TX: 8 Arrests
- October 12 – San Francisco, CA: 11 Arrests
- October 13 – Austin, TX: 4 Arrests
- October 13 – Seattle, WA: 10 Arrests
- October 13 – Portland, OR: 8 Arrests
- October 13 – Gainesville, FL: 4 Arrests
- October 14 – New York, NY: 14 Arrests
- October 14 – Seattle, WA: 1 Arrests
- October 14 – Denver, CO: 24 Arrests
- October 14 – San Diego, CA: 1 Arrest
- October 15 – New York, NY: 92 Arrests
- October 15 – Minneapolis, MN: 1 Arrest
- October 15 – Raleigh, NC: 15 Arrests
- October 15 – Tucson, AZ: 53 Arrests
- October 15 – Phoenix, AZ: 46 Arrests
- October 16 – Chicago, IL: 175 Arrests
- October 16 – Washington, D.C.: 19 Arrests
- October 16 – Phoenix, AZ: 3 Arrests
What is particularly interesting about these arrests is that they are actually understated. You see, liberal city officials across the country have allowed protesters to engage in unlawful behavior that if YOU were to engage in, you’d be arrested for.
However, these Democrat officials have allowed protesters to break the law, and have instructed law enforcement to engage in these illegal acts without consequence.
This is in stark contrast to rallies held by the Tea Party movement where protests were peaceful and where participants thanked law enforcement officials and cleaned up after themselves.
It’s time to call these protest mobs for what they are: unruly mobs laced with socialists and communists who are intent on attacking the American principles of free markets and capitalism.
Please help us get the truth out to the American people showing what these mobs are really about, and the shameful actions of Democrat Leaders, including Barack Obama, to help promote them.
We here at The Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama are preparing a national TV ad campaign exposing these mobs for what they are, and the fact that Democrat political leaders are shamefully providing them cover. We’ve raised enough money to produce these TV ads (which are nearly compete), but now need to raise money to purchase the airtime for these ads to be seen. Please help us purchase TV ad time for this effort by making a contribution – HERE
With your support we will expose the “Occupy Wall Street” mobs for exactly what they are: an effort to shove socialism down our throat here in America.
You can make a contribution online – HERE.
CONTRIBUTE HERE: https://secure.donationsafe.com/dbo
If you prefer you can also mail in a contribution to our headquarters:Campaign To Defeat Obama P.O. Box 601684 Sacramento, CA 95860-1684