And by the way…
Anyone wanna talk about how 10 House Republicans and 7 Republican Senators voted for impeachment ?
How many is that again?
(Add ’em up. Why does that 17 number keep popping up?)
Twice acquitted! Forever!!!
Now we must delete 10 Congressmen and 7 US Senators through censure, recall, primary opponents, and law fare.
You violate the constitution, prepare to get violated by #WeThePeople.
The ten House Republicans who voted with the Democrats to impeach:
*Rep. Jamie Herrera-Beutler of Washington
Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming
Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio
Rep. John Katko of New York
Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois
Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan
Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington
Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina
Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan
Rep. David Valadao of California
The seven Senate Republicans who voted with the Democrats:
Richard Burr NC
Susan Collins ME
Bill Cassidy LA
Lisa Murkowski AK
Willard Romney UT
Ben Sasse NE
Pat Toomey PA
● The Louisiana GOP’s Executive Committee unanimously voted to censure Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-La.) over his vote, the party said in a brief statement.
● Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), another guilty vote, was condemned by the North Carolina Republican Party.
● Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) has faced mounting opposition for his anti-Trump statements and votes in recent weeks.
● The Utah, Maine, Alaska, and Nebraska Republican parties had not issued statements regarding the votes as of early Sunday. (Maine GOP is internally discussing as we speak.)
● The group of Republicans who called Trump guilty were praised by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), he described them as “Republican patriots.”