- On Wednesday, Nov. 17, Joe Biden nominated , Alison Nathan, to serve on the Second Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.
- According to The Dallas Voice, Nathan has been presiding over the trial of sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein’s associate, Ghislaine Maxwell, on sex trafficking charge
- In February Judge Nathan granted Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to redact and hide ‘sensational and impure’ information from the public during the trial.
- A federal judge in New York has granted requests to redact segments from Ghislaine Maxwell case filed last month, ruling some of the details were too “sensational and impure” to reveal.
- Maurene Comey is one of the lead prosecutors in the criminal case against Ghislaine Maxwell.
- The daughter of former FBI director James Comey also worked on the sex crimes case against Jeffrey Epstein.
- She also prosecuted ex-gynecologist Robert Hadden and Treasury Department whistleblower Natalie Edwards.
- The daughter of former FBI director James Comey, Maurene Comey is one of the three lead prosecutors on the case against Ghislaine Maxwell,
Q, Comey’s daughter investigated Epstein’s suicide
And her HUSBAND does Ghislaine Maxwells case????>>10864024
Do you believe in coincidences?
The Ghislaine Maxwell case has concluded for the day. The jury was selected; each side gave opening statements; and the government began direct examination of its first witness (Epstein pilot Larry Visoski).
Govt opening: Alleged a grooming/manipulation system of Epstein/Maxwell to abuse girls under the age of 18. Described victims, emphasized ages.
Maxwell opening: Alleged the victims were after money. Stated that some victims hadn’t mentioned Maxwell in past interviews.
Direct examination of Epstein pilot Larry Visoski: Described Epstein residences and travel; described Maxwell/Epstein relationship as “more personal than business”