And THIS, Ladies and Gents, is just the beginning…
- Joe Biden received $40,000 in laundered China money from the account of his brother, James Biden, and his sister-in-law, Sara Biden, in the form of a personal check, House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer revealed on Nov. 1.
- “In taking funds sourced to a CCP-linked company that wanted to advance China’s interests, Joe Biden exposed himself to future blackmail and put America’s interests behind his own desire for money,” Comer said.
- Comer, Kentucky Republican, released a video (see below) and bank records memorandum detailing the money trail.
- On Aug. 8, 2017, Northern International Capital, a Chinese company affiliated with CEFC, sent $5 million to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and CEFC associate Gongwen Dong. That same day, Hudson West III sent $400,000 to Owasco, P.C., an entity owned and controlled by Hunter Biden.
- On Aug. 14, 2017, Hunter Biden wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, a company owned by James Biden and Sara Biden.
- On Aug. 28, 2017, Sara Biden withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group. Later the same day, she deposited it into her and James Biden’s personal checking account.
- On Sept. 3, 2017, Sara Biden cut a check to Joe Biden for $40,000 for a “loan repayment.”