To Tell The Truth . . . or Not
Amazing how every alleged criticism of Newt Gingrich is above the fold/front and center news on homosexual GOProud board member Ann Coulter’s best buddy, Matt Drudge’s web site http://www.drudgereport.com.
Yesterday one of the headlines on his site was a link to an article from “conservative” National Review Online that “Gingrich repeatedly insulted Reagan.”
No mention of the fact ever by Drudge that Romney has repeatedly distanced himself from “Reagan-Bush” or that National Review has taken money from Romney…
And Drudge has never once shared with his tens of millions of visitors the truth about Romney’s far left wing record below…
Perhaps somebody who knows Drudge can send him this link to “Romney’s fully documented far left wing social and fiscal record.”
Here’s Mitt Romney, Fiscal and Social Liberal Record . . . completely verifiable.
• Signed the forerunner to Obamacare (Romneycare) into law which includes $50 tax-subsidized elective surgical abortions including late-term abortions into law (3 years AFTER his fake “pro-life conversion.”) Proof here.
• Boosted funding for homosexual “education” starting in kindergarten. Proof here.
• Opposes a ban on homosexual scoutmasters. Proof here.
• Promised the homosexual Republican “Log Cabin Republicans” he wouldn’t oppose “gay marriage” in return for their endorsement. Proof here.
• Forced Catholic Charities, the nation’s #1 adoption and foster care service to place children with same sex couples even though he was under no legal obligation to do so as even former Governor Michael Dukakis has acknowledged.
• Increased taxes and fees by close to a billion dollars which destroyed the Massachusetts’ economy and opposed the Bush Tax Cuts. Proof here.
• Voted # 8 RINO by Human Events. Proof here.
• Passed over Republican lawyers for three quarters of the 36 judicial vacancies he faced and nominated 2 open homosexuals. Proof here.
• Criticized Joint Chief’s of Staff, Peter Pace for saying that homosexual acts were “immoral.” Proof here.
• Supports passage at the state level of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act which would force churches and other religious organizations to hire homosexuals and transvestites or face criminal fines and prosecution. Proof here.
• Romney supported McCain-Feingold “campaign finance reform,” McCain-Kennedy “comprehensive immigration reform” (i.e. amnesty), and parts of the McCain-Lieberman “carbon cap and trade” bill and opposed the Bush Tax Cuts. Proof here.
We probably can’t expect Drudge to get it right about Romney. What you’ve read here is his record, and remember, it’s not an attack if it’s your record.