151. ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber said that the federal government was deliberately slow in providing a “backstop” for state health-care exchanges; this was a calculated effort to force all states to create exchanges, since citizens in states without exchanges got no tax credits but were required to pay for ObamaCare regardless.
152. Obama illegally imposed a health-insurance providers’ fee on states that use managed-care organizations to provide Medicaid services; the Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) of the American Academy of Actuaries—a private organization—was authorized to illegally determine the fee levied on each state.
153. The Obama Department of Justice illegally applied the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to pregnancy; companies and municipalities that did not make accommodations for pregnancy were sued and allowed to settle out of court.
154. Obama illegally used an executive-branch memorandum to implement the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) after Congress would not pass his immigration reform; the memorandum effectively legalized millions of undocumented immigrants.
155. Obama illegally used an executive-branch memorandum to implement the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA) after Congress would not pass his immigration reform; like DACA, the memorandum violated the Administrative Procedure Act, immigration law, and the Constitution’s Take Care Clause.
156. ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber said on video that the law passed thanks to “the stupidity of the American people”; the White House insisted that he did not have an official role crafting ObamaCare, although emails showed that he did.
157. Obama State Department chief of staff and counselor Cheryl Mills was Hillary Clinton’s top aide at the same time that she general counsel for New York University and sat on the board of the NYU in Abu Dhabi Corporation; these were criminal conflicts of interest that went entirely unreported and were explained as being “printing errors.”
158. The Obama State Department insisted that Hillary Clinton turned over all of her work-related email, but John Podesta’s emails showed that Clinton had omitted many messages related to Libya.
159. The Election Crimes Branch (ECB) of the Obama Department of Justice met with IRS director of the Exempt Organizations Unit Lois Lerner in 2010, two years before the IRS conceded there was inappropriate targeting; the ECB and Lerner discussed how to criminally prosecute tax-exempt entities.
160. As part of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA)—the Iranian nuclear deal—the Obama administration worked out a “side deal” not announced to the public; this part of the plan allowed Iran to inspect its own nuclear sites.
161. The Obama EPA illegally imposed the Clean Water Rule, claiming jurisdiction over all bodies of water in the US; three times, the Supreme Court has ruled that for the EPA to have regulatory authority, there must be a connection between the location regulated and navigable waters, but the EPA dismissed the entire concept of “navigable.”
162. The Obama EPA illegally engaged in “covert propaganda” by creating a social-media campaign on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Thunderclap, and other platforms in support of the Clean Water Rule; the EPA hid the fact that the messages originated with the agency.
163. The Obama National Security Agency (NSA) continued intense surveillance of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, despite Obama’s promise to stop; in the process, the NSA illegally spied on US members of Congress, and the White House illegally obtained the intelligence without making a formal request.
164. The Obama Treasury Department secretly issued a waiver to an Omani ban, allowing it to violate US sanctions against Iran; the effort failed because American banks refused to participate despite intense pressure from the Treasury Department.
165. The Obama EPA blamed state and local officials for the Flint, Michigan, water crisis, but the agency had known of the problem for seven months, after a regulations manager in the EPA’s ground water and drinking water branch had warned his bosses of the high levels of lead in the water; the EPA claimed that it lacked the authority to do anything about the crisis or even announce it.
166. The Obama administration denied 77 percent of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, the highest such rate in American history.
167. The Obama Department of Agriculture (USDA) illegally fined public schools not following Michelle Obama’s lunch rules, which had no force of law.
168. Obama IRS Commissioner John Koskinen testified to Congress that the IRS encouraged illegal aliens to use fraudulent Social Security numbers and identify theft to find jobs; this was considered a “good” misuse of American citizens’ personal data as opposed to a “bad” misuse.
170. After the Obama administration’s new rules put the for-profit University of Phoenix out of business, an investment firm run by Obama’s best friend Marty Nesbitt lobbied the Education Department to approve its purchase of the school; Nesbitt’s Vistria Group bought the University of Phoenix and immediately changed it from a publicly traded company to a private, meaning that the school is not required to file regular public reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
171. The Obama Department of Justice unconstitutionally sued colleges for posting materials online, saying that it violates the Americans with Disabilities act (ADA); colleges and universities were required to provide text-to-speech functions for all materials so that blind students would not experience discrimination.
172. Obama Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gave 194 State Department appointments to people who had donated to the Clinton Foundation.
173. The Obama Education Department’s Office of Civil Rights illegally created a “national blueprint” for tackling sexual harassment on college and university campuses; the schools were to ban “unwelcome” speech and create judicial procedures that denied legal representation, encouraged punishment before trial, and convicted defendants based on a “more likely than not” standard.
174. The Obama Veterans Administration spent more than $1.7 billion on a hospital in Denver, Colorado; the initial budget was $328 million, but cost overruns of $1.4 billion were the result of massive fraud, payoffs, and a wildly ornate style that led House Veterans’ Affairs Committee chairman Jeff Miller (R-Fla) to call the project the biggest construction failure in the history of the agency.
175. The Obama Department of Justice granted State Department chief of staff and Hillary aide Cheryl Mills immunity; as a result, when the FBI asked her about the destruction of subpoenaed documents, Mills simply got up and walked out of the interview.
176. Obama illegally granted temporary Medicaid coverage to 300,000 ineligible residents of Massachusetts, and the state received the most generous taxpayer-funded premium subsidies in the entire country.
177. The Obama State Department gave priority after the 2010 Haiti earthquake to aid contractors marked “FOB” for “Friends of Bill [Clinton]; other aid contractors were labeled “WJC VIPs” for “William Jefferson Clinton VIPs.”
178. The Obama State Department recruited SAE-A, a Korean garment company, to build a factory in Caracol, Haiti, after the 2010 earthquake; the Korean firm became a Clinton Foundation donor, its owner invested in a startup company owned by Hillary Clinton’s former chief of staff, the factory has underdelivered on projected jobs, and Haitian workers say they are abused and sexually harassed.
179. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)—created by Elizabeth Warren for Obama—has argued to the Supreme Court that its own structure is unconstitutional because the president can’t remove the director unless he “proves good cause”; this provision violates the separation of powers doctrine by interfering with the president’s executive authority.
180. James Baker, the General Counsel of the Obama FBI, secretly worked with Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann of Perkins Cole to prepare the surveillance warrant for Trump campaign aide Carter Page.
181. The Obama EPA and a subcontractor accidentally released 3 million gallons of toxic waste into Cement Creek, polluting waterways in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and the Navajo Nation; the EPA did not notify the states of the accident for more than a day, and the EPA employee in charge knew beforehand that a spill was very likely.
182. Thomas Reed, director of the Obama FCC’s Office for Communications Business Opportunities (OCBD) was caught by FCC employee Sharon K. Stewart having sex in his office with Washington Post reporter Lonnae O’Neal Parker.
183. Obama Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates ordered her unnamed principal associate deputy attorney general (PADAG) to call the FBI and ask for the probe of the Clinton Foundation to end; the PADAG told the FBI that the Justice Department considered the probe a “dormant case.”
184. The Obama Department of Justice ordered the FBI to not to consider charging Hillary Clinton with gross negligence in her handling of classified information.
185. Obama unconstitutionally made the US a state party to the Paris Agreement drawn up by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC); the American president has no constitutional power to unilaterally commit the country to international agreements, even if such agreements are non-binding.
186. The Obama Department of Homeland Security (DHS) tried to clandestinely hack the electoral systems of Indiana, Georgia, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Idaho; DHS claimed that these were “security scans” done with the states’ full consent and cooperation.
187. The Obama Social Security Administration paid $1 billion in benefits to people who did not have Social Security numbers.
188. Obama Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Mathews Burwell illegally funded ObamaCare Section 1402 subsidy payments to insurers by shifting Congressional appropriations from a different ObamaCare section.
189. In order to fund ObamaCare Section 1402 reimbursements to insurers, the Obama Administration illegally appropriated taxpayer dollars from Government-Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs) the Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA) or Fannie Mae and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC) or Freddie Mac.
190. Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and Attorney General Loretta Lynch signed new rules that ease restrictions on intelligence agencies and individuals seeking direct access to raw signals intelligence (SIGINT) collected by the NSA; as a result, the number of American citizens “unmasked” rose by over 300 percent.
191. Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch released Iranian citizens who were charged with setting up an illegal procurement network supplying Iran with U.S.-made microelectronics used in surface-to-air and cruise missiles or were sentenced for conspiring to supply Iran with satellite technology and hardware; the Justice Department also dropped charges and international arrest warrants against men connected to Hezbollah or charged with conspiring to buy thousands of American assault rifles and import them into Iran.
192. The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) ruled that the Obama FBI violated the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) as well as the Fourth Amendment by conducting tens of thousands of unauthorized searches related to US citizens.
193. The Obama Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) illegally paid $729 million to doctors as part of the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program.
194. The U.S. Postal Service illegally gave time off for workers to campaign for Hillary Clintonhttps://www.stripes.com/news/us/postal-service-broke-law-in-pushing-time-off-for-workers-to-campaign-for-clinton-investigation-finds-1.478889.
195. Former Obama administration intelligence and national security official Cameron Hudson oversaw a United States Holocaust Memorial Museum study on Obama’s Syria policy; the study was retracted after it absolved Obama by using a “computational-modeling algorithmic counterfactual analysis” that determined that inaction was the only course of action.
196. Former Obama campaign ad agency GMMB received nearly $60 million in federal contracts, 75 percent of which came from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) created by Senator Elizabeth Warren; Bill Clinton’s Corporation for National and Community Service awarded GMMB $13 million in contracts.
197. Obama Secretary of State Hillary Clinton worked with Sergey Lavrov and Dmitri Medvedev to create Skolkovo, Russia’s military-civilian version of Silicon Valley; in return, the Russians paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a single speech in Moscow, where he met oligarch Viktor Vekselberg—the man spearheading Skolkovo—and Arkady Dvorkovich, a senior official of Rosatom, the Russian nuclear giant seeking the State Department’s permission to buy Uranium One.
198. The Obama Department of Justice illegally steered Bank of America settlements to leftist activist groups and nonprofits instead of the aggrieved parties; this was done by classifying the settlements as donations.
199. The Obama Justice and Treasury Departments crippled Project Cassandra, the DEA investigation into drug trafficking by Hezbollah; DEA agents said that Obama did it in order to curry favor with Iran.
200. Obama FBI Director James Comey said that Obama “jeopardized” the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s e-mails by absolving her publicly, and Loretta Lynch interfered by telling Comey to align himself semantically with the Clinton election campaign.
201. The Obama Department of Defense and State Department falsified reports on the progress being made in the war in Afghanistan.
202. The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) ruled that the at least two of the Obama-era Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants used to spy on Trump campaign affiliate Carter Page were not valid and had been unlawfully authorized.
The Trump Department of Justice concluded following the release of a report by the agency’s inspector general that the government did not have probable cause that Carter Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power.