Term limits would do absolutely NOTHING to stop this UNELECTED machine.
- A leaked Zoom call has surfaced online showing a number of US Government officials discussing how to sabotage the Trump Administration. They admit doing this through leaking or withholding information.
- The group even praised a statement by President Harry S. Truman where he said:
“I thought I was the president, but when it comes to these bureaucrats, I can’t do a damned thing. So the bottom line in this is that we all as ordinary people and as federal workers have power.
- The facilitator is Sarah Starrett who works as an attorney for the Dept. of Labor, which is a conflict of interest.
- Readers say the video comes from Millie Weaver and Tore who have people embedded. This comes from the work they’re doing to help take down these saboteurs.
- These people were proud to call what they were doing – a coup. And at least one of the employees said he leaked information to the press regularly and anonymously.
Per a reader – revcom stands for revolutionary communists.
TAKE A LISTEN