[JB] infrastructure bill is not about infrastructure, it is about changing the landscaping of America. This bill includes taking over the zoning laws of each state, city and town. Government controlled.
Inflation has started, most of it due to fuel prices. NY to ready to give each illegal $15,600 but veterans are not eligible to receive any of these funds.
China prepares it’s digital currency.
Everything is going as planned, this is about exposing the country to what dictatorship looks like. The process has begun slowly but as time moves along the [DS] players are picking up the pace. Now that the [DS] sees how easy it is, they are showing the people their true agenda.
Dan Scavino sends a message: Hang in there this is the plan, think strategy, this is irregular warfare. Trump is a war time President, the war is being fought.
- This portion of Biden’s American Jobs Plan would change zoning laws to end single family home neighborhoods and allow for multiple unit “affordable” or low-income rental housing.
- According to the White House Fact Sheet, the housing effort is “an innovative new approach to eliminate state and local exclusionary zoning laws, which drive up the cost of construction and keep families from moving to neighborhoods with more opportunities for them and their kids”:
- In contrast to former President Donald Trump’s Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD) Opportunity Zones program that partnered the federal government with private sector investors to create less rental housing and increase home ownership, Biden’s plan uses tax breaks for state and local governments, the Fact Sheet states:
“[Biden] is calling on Congress to pass the innovative, bipartisan Neighborhood Homes Investment Act (NHIA). Offering $20 billion worth of NHIA tax credits over the next five years will result in approximately 500,000 homes built or rehabilitated, creating a pathway for more families to buy a home and start building wealth.”
- Biden’s plan even designates which workers will benefit from this housing project — “put union building trade workers to work upgrading homes and businesses to save families money,” the Fact Sheet states.
- The New York Times published an Ezra Klein Show interview with Brian Deese, Biden’s director of the National Economic Council, “the nerve center that coordinates economic policy across the executive branch:”
“I hope everybody understands the ramifications of this policy. The Biden administration wants to build FEDERAL low income housing in every suburb they can. They will use their influence in blue states to do so unimpeded, and in red states by force. There will no longer be upper income residential neighborhoods once section 8 housing takes root. Believe me, I went through it. My beautiful completely renovated home which was situated in a suburban neighborhood on a small tract of land fell in value by over $100,000 once the housing project just a few hundred yards away from my home went from a bad idea to a nightmare.
I took a substantial hit due to the horrendous living conditions once the welfare recipients moved in. Trash all over the grounds, late night loud parties and that God awful rap music, not to mention the profanity laced conversations and arguments coming from both adults and children and frequent visits from the police.
I was forced from a home in which I lived and maintained for 30 years, due to the proximity of my home with that ghetto. I was lucky to sell it at all, never mind the devaluation which was substantial. I hope all of the suburban women who voted for Biden are as adversely affected as I was under the Obama administration which was the first to implement this horrible policy causing the predictable “white flight” that followed.
Save your empty boxes, ladies. They’re coming for your neighborhoods next. Enjoy the diversity you voted for. Oh, and keep your children indoors, unless you want them harmed, or selling drugs or worse yet, murdered.
1. Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of land to public purpose.
1st plank of the communist manifesto. Government housing for the peoples.
Hey all you college educated suburban women, remember Trump telling you about this?
But his tweets were so mean…how about now?
- Prices received by wholesalers and producers of goods and services rose much faster than expected in March, data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics showed Friday.
- The Producer Price Index rose 1 percent in March, more than twice the consensus forecast. On a year-over-year basis, the index is up 4.2 percent, higher than the expected 3.8 percent. That is the fastest pace of price gains since September 2011, when prices climbed 4.5 percent.
- The PPI measures prices received by businesses, while the more familiar Consumer Price Index measures prices paid by consumers. The two tend to track each other over time but can vary from month to month. Producer prices rose 0.5 percent in February and 1.3 percent in January.
- In a coincidental symmetry, 60 percent of the rise in the price of goods was attributable to the rise in energy prices. A quarter of the rise of the prices of goods was caused by an 8.8 percent rise in the price of gasoline. On an annual basis, gasoline prices were up 52 percent, reflecting the crash in gas prices as people were told to stay at home and avoid travel last year.
- Homeless veterans in New York are not eligible for the $15,600 one-time payments that nearly 200,000 illegal aliens will soon receive, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) notes.
- New York’s 1,200+ homeless veterans are ineligible for these $15,600 payments. https://t.co/0BMLbxVQMm
- A June 2020 report conducted by New York state officials revealed in 2019, there were 1,270 homeless veterans in the state with the overwhelming majority living in shelters. More than half of these homeless veterans are in New York City.
- The New York payments to illegal aliens is a model for blue states on subsidizing illegal foreign labor that helps businesses widen profit margins by paying off-the-books wages.
- The payments are also one of the largest funded programs in the New York budget. For example, the emergency rental assistance program is receiving just $300 million more than the illegal alien fund while homeowner assistance is being funded to the tune of $600 million, about $1.5 billion less than the illegal alien fund.
- More than a million jobs have been lost in New York and an estimated 80,000 New York businesses may not make it to the end of the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, mostly as a result of Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s (D) rigid economic lockdowns.
- China was poised to give legal backing to the launch of its own sovereign digital currency, “cementing its trailblazer status in virtual currencies far ahead of other countries, after already recently experimenting with large-scale trials of actual payments by consumers, which was met with mixed results.” Specifically, the South China Morning Post reported that “The People’s Bank of China published a draft law on Friday that would give legal status to the Digital Currency Electronic Payment (DCEP) system, and for the first time the digital yuan has been included and defined as part of the country’s sovereign fiat currency.”
- China’s digital currency would be controlled by the country’s central bank and will be instantly made available at a moment’s notice to anyone who can receive it.
- Guaranteed Rate Field was limited to 20% capacity and fans had to wear face masks.
- Fans booed loudly after Pritzker and Lightfoot were announced on the Jumbotron.
- Pritzker and Lightfoot are both hypocrites who broke their own Covid lockdown rules.
Source: thegatewaypundit.comBREAKING: Biden Creating Commission to Look Into Packing the Supreme Court
- The Biden administration has created a commission to look into packing the Supreme Court.
- The Democrats are looking for a way to cancel out conservatives that were appointed during the Trump administration.
“President Biden on Friday will order a 180-day study of adding seats to the Supreme Court, making good on a campaign-year promise to establish a bipartisan commission to examine the potentially explosive subjects of expanding the court or setting term limits for justices, White House officials said,” according to a report from the New York Times. “The president acted under pressure from activists pushing for more seats to alter the ideological balance of the court after President Donald J. Trump appointed three justices, including one to a seat that Republicans had blocked his predecessor, Barack Obama, from filling for almost a year.” According to his executive order issued on Friday, Biden will create a 36-member commission to look into potential consequences of changing the size of the court.
In the past 3 days, so-called “moderate” Joe Biden: —Proposed packing the Supreme Court —Signed 6 executive orders killing gun rights —Laid out a plan to spend $3.1B on illegal alien children —Said no Amendment is “absolute” Welcome to Biden’s version of ‘healing’ & ‘unity’
- Joe Biden is sending unaccompanied migrant children from Central America to a former Japanese Internment Camp. This is the third camp for unaccompanied children in the state of California so far this year!
- Press California reported:
The Los Angeles County Fairgrounds, one of the places Japanese Americans were held during World War II, will serve as an emergency shelter for unaccompanied children who have crossed the border into the United States, L.A. County has announced.
Hilda Solis, chair of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, said the decision was made after discussions with the Biden White House.
Read the rest here.Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- While the Biden-Harris administration continues to insist there’s ‘no border crisis‘ (as they take over seven hotels near the US-Mexico border), the departure of ‘Border Czar’ Roberta Jacobson, suggests otherwise.
- Jacobson, a former US ambassador to Mexico who criticized the White House for sending ‘mixed messages‘ to asylum seekers over whether they should head for the border (which Biden absolutely implied during the 2020 election), is stepping down after less than three months on the job.
Biden administration is reportedly considering sending cash payments to Central Americans in a bid to prevent them from making the trek north and as Vice President Kamala Harris, tapped by Biden to handle the crisis, still has yet to visit the border.
- Jen Psaki accidentally referred to the “crisis at the border,” only to correct herself when pressed – calling them “challenges on the border.”
- The U.S. Marshals in the District of Maryland held a press conference announcing the conclusion and results of a significant 60-day law enforcement effort, named “Operation Not Forgotten,” that was conducted throughout Maryland.
- The operation resulted in the recovery of 18 previously missing children and the self-return of 11 more children.
- In addition, U.S. Marshals and local agencies located 102 additional children who had previously been reported missing and confirmed their return to the custody of their legal guardians.
- Biden’s pompous Climate Envoy John Kerry is currently in Asia promoting the Biden Admin’s climate change agenda while his family jet-sets to their vacation estate in Idaho.
- John Kerry’s family took a private jet from Boston, Massachusetts to their estate in Sun Valley, Idaho on Friday, flight records show.
- According to a report by Fox News, John Kerry’s private jet emitted 166 metric tons of carbon over the past year – the same as 36 cars would in one year.
- Meanwhile, John Kerry is in New Delhi, India lecturing the world on carbon emissions and telling everyone to make sacrifices to save the planet.
- But the Bill of Rights serves a different purpose than the Constitution. Whereas the Constitution enumerates powers that the people relegate to the federal government, and also describes how those powers are to be used, the Bill of Rights lists specific rights that the people possess as part of their humanity.
- Thomas Jefferson alluded to these rights in the Declaration of Independence, when he said we are “endowed by [our] Creator with certain unalienable rights.” He pointed out that these rights are “Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.” A decade and half later the rights were fleshed out with greater specification in the Bill of Rights, with James Madison stating that Americans’ gun rights “shall not be infringed.”
- One of the chief purposes of the Bill of Rights was to declare that the people possessed rights integral to their humanity, and those rights were not under the government’s purview (because they did not come from government).
- There were so many lies in Vice President Kamala Harris’ and President Joe Biden’s presentations on guns Thursday that it is hard to know where to start. One thing is certain, though: The media fact-checkers won’t question their claims.
- Here are just a few of the false ones:
- The background check system “has kept more than 3 million firearms out of the hands of dangerous people.”
- Since the Brady background checks began in 1994, there have been 3.5 million initial denials. However, it is one thing to stop a felon from buying a gun. It is quite another to stop a law-abiding citizen from buying a gun just because his or her name is similar to a felon’s. In 2017, for example, there were 112,000 initial denials for supposedly attempted prohibited purchases, but just 12 federal prosecutions by June 2018. The reason is that these weren’t real cases.
- The background check system is a mess, with the mistakes primarily born by minorities through no fault of their own. The error rate for black males is three times their share of the population.
- The Charleston Loophole
- Biden says that if there had only been more than three days to check Dylann Roof’s background, Roof would have been stopped from buying a gun, thereby preventing the horrible Charleston, S.C., church shooting. But that is a lie. You can’t buy a gun if you have a felony or certain misdemeanor convictions, or if you are arrested but not yet convicted of a crime with a possible prison sentence of at least one year. Since Roof’s arrest was for a misdemeanor drug offense, which had a maximum possible sentence of six months, a longer waiting period would not have blocked his gun purchase.
- Biden said that gunmakers are “exempt from being sued. … This is the only outfit that is exempt from being sued.”
- The president claims this is the top change he wants. In fact, however, if gunmakers make defective guns, you can sue them. Likewise, if they break the law (e.g., sell a firearm without a background check), you can sue them. Biden’s proposal is very different from current law. He wants gun manufacturers held civilly liable for misuse of guns they sell. This would allow lawsuits against manufacturers and sellers whenever a crime, accident, or suicide occurs with a gun. The straightforward result would be to put gunmakers out of business.
- Imagine what would happen to the car industry if similar rules were applied. The National Safety Council estimates that 39,404 Americans died and 4.5 million were injured from car accidents in 2018. Cars are also frequently used to commit crimes.
- “The vast majority of Americans believe there should be [universal] background checks.”
- Gun control advocates frequently claim that over 90% of Americans support background checks for private transfers of guns. Yet, the last time such laws were proposed to voters, they rejected them. When Michael Bloomberg got universal background check initiatives onto Maine and Nevada’s ballots, for example, he lost in Maine by four percentage points and won in Nevada by just 0.8 percentage points.
- This tough sledding wasn’t for lack of money. In Maine, Bloomberg outspent his opponents by over six times. In Nevada, he spent an incredible $35.30 per vote — three times more than his opponents. If over 90% of Americans supported these laws, this type of spending would be unnecessary.
JUST IN – United States threatens “consequences” if Russia acts “aggressively” towards Ukraine (AFP)