People can now see the [DS] system, who is involved and what lengths they will go to reach their goal. This is going to get worse before it gets better.
The [DS] is now ramping up the riots to push their multiple agendas, race wars, gun control and it just so happens that this is happening exactly when Arizona is going to be audited.
Gen. Mike Flynn states that the Arizona and Michigan audits are tactically important. The world is watching. Stay alert, the [DS] will counter.
- Turkey will ban the use of cryptocurrencies as a form of payment following months of economic turbulence that spurred locals to swap the local currency for bitcoin and foreign currencies.
- Turkey’s central bank said Friday that cryptocurrencies are excessively volatile and can be used for illegal activities. The bank also said crypto assets are “neither subject to any regulation and supervision mechanisms nor a central regulatory authority.”
- Cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, which are independent of central banks and created by so-called computer miners, are seen as a threat to government issued currencies. Nigerian officials said recently that the increasing use of bitcoin could erode the value of the local currency,
- The California education department is considering implementing a statewide math framework that promotes the concept that working to figure out a correct answer in math is an example of racism and white supremacy invading the classroom.
- The framework, titled “A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction: Dismantling Racism in Mathematics Instruction,” is intended to be “exercises for educators to reflect on their own biases to transform their instructional practice.”
- The “Equitable Math” website states its training manual was funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the primary private source of funding for the Common Core State Standards.
- “White supremacy culture infiltrates math classrooms in everyday teacher actions,” the document states. “Coupled with the beliefs that underlie these actions, they perpetuate educational harm on Black, Latinx, and multilingual students, denying them full access to the world of mathematics.”
- The proposed California framework provides examples of how “white supremacy culture” has infiltrated math classes in schools:
- The focus is on getting the “right” answer.
- Independent practice is valued over teamwork or collaboration.
- “Real-world math” is valued over math in the real world.
- Students are tracked (into courses/pathways and within the classroom).
- Participation structures reinforce dominant ways of being.
- Additionally, the document asserts the means by which teachers assess student learning in math is based on white supremacy culture, as demonstrated by:
- Students are required to “show their work.”
- Grading practices are focused on lack of knowledge.
- Language acquisition is equated with mathematical proficiency.
- The proposed California framework continues:
These common practices that perpetuate white supremacy culture create and sustain institutional and systemic barriers to equity for Black, Latinx, and Multilingual students. In order to dismantle these barriers, we must identify what it means to be an antiracist math educator.
- Former Democrat Mayor of Sebastopol in Sonoma County, California was arrested and charged with 11 felony child sex crimes.
- The charges against Robert Emmanuel Jacob, 44, included: committing lewd acts with a child ages 14 to 15, participating in sexual penetration of a child under 16, making a child under 16 available to another person for lewd or lascivious acts, and distribution of child pornography.
- Hunter Biden’s memoir “Beautiful Things” sold under 11,000 copies in its first week despite Hunter’s media blitz which included appearances on late night talk shows and fake news networks.
Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency.
Imagine what would happen if those audits extended to all family members of such ‘elected’ official?
Would D’s continue to push for Foreign Aid to other C’s vs. the Homeland?
What happens when the kickbacks dry up?
M. Waters $4mm House?
N. Pelosi net worth $150mm+?
J. Biden son/brother net worth tens of millions?
Clinton family $200mm+ (pre election of BC less than $1mm)?
Obama family $40mm+ (pre election less than $1mm)?
Disguised under book deals?
Those who take are offered more powerful positions within the party (controlled).
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Q – 3383
The Electoral College is outlined in Article II, Section 1, of the U.S. Constitution.
Abolishing it would take a Constitutional amendment, which would require the votes of two-thirds of the U.S. House of Representatives, two-thirds of the Senate, and three-fourths of the states…
Interesting how every major Democrat policy proposal is designed to make it so they can have more political power without having to persuade any more AmericansJen Psaki: ‘Self-Separating’ Families ‘Unintended Consequence’ of Joe Biden Migrant Policy
- White House press secretary Jen Psaki acknowledged that migrant families were “self-separating” to get their children into the United States.
- But Psaki said the Biden administration’s approach would not change, despite the consequences.
Detaining these children at the border is a human rights abuse being committed by the United States government. pic.twitter.com/aKDfadLDp4
— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) June 28, 2019
- A federal appeals court rejected a challenge by a Jeffrey Epstein accuser to an agreement not to prosecute the financier, and to shield his associates from criminal liability for aiding his sexual abuses.
- By a 7-4 vote, the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta ruled on Thursday that Courtney Wild and other accusers lacked standing under the federal Crime Victims’ Rights Act to disturb Epstein’s 2007 nonprosecution agreement, though they had been kept in the dark while it was being negotiated.
Canadian frontline nurses unite in protest against Coronavirus lockdown measures, if anyone is going to know the truth about Coronavirus cases, it’s frontline nurses, I’ll take their word over the “scientists” any day!Masks No Longer Required in Branson, Missouri, on April 16
- Starting April 16, masks will no longer be required in Branson, Missouri,
BREAKING: Idaho House passes bill banning government face mask mandates
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) April 16, 2021
- This week lawmakers passed a bill that increases punishments for rioting, looting and destruction of monuments, while also making it harder for local jurisdictions to defund the police.
- In July 2020, former President Trump made specific comments regarding how BLM protestors and anarchists would assault police officers by using bricks, rocks, frozen wattle bottles to even cans or bags of soup.
- Trump’s statements regarding weaponized cans of soup is in fact true and a reality police have been dealing with from these BLM rioters. One BLM protestor appeared on CNN recently protesting the death of Daunte Wright, making the same comments about a can of soup in his hand.
- “I’ve been here all four nights. I’m just standing here today with soup for my family,” the protester told CNN’s Sara Sidner, winking at the camera. “And we’re just watching all of this unfold. It’s very unfortunate.”
- Sidner asked if he planned to throw the can of soup at the police but he insisted, “Like I said, it’s for my family.”
— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) April 16, 2021
The American media isn’t “biased”. It is a hostile, insurgent force trying to bring America to its knees. https://t.co/nGnC60hSbP
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) April 16, 2021
- The national Democratic machine is in panic mode over the upcoming Arizona Senate’s Maricopa County ballot audit.
- Last week the Democrats sent in its national fixer, attorney Marc Elias’s firm Perkins Coie to throw around threats and make the audit go away. Today Elias took to the media in his effort to bad-mouth the audit.
- Newly revealed emails show what appears to be an intensive effort by multiple private advocacy groups to manage numerous aspects of the 2020 election in several swing-state cities key to Biden’s 2020 election victory, shedding further light on the role private initiatives and private funding played in potentially influencing the outcome of that race.
- The emails, obtained by the election integrity group the Amistad Project, show exchanges between city officials in several Wisconsin cities and members of the Center for Tech and Civil Life, a left-leaning election advocacy organization based out of Chicago.
- CTCL has been the subject of controversy since last year when it distributed a multimillion-dollar series of grants targeted to Democratic strongholds in Wisconsin, a critical swing state in U.S. presidential elections. Those grants were meant to help shore up the cities’ voting systems and promote safe voting amid the COVID-19 pandemic. In the fall of 2020, the organization announced that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg had sent the group a $250 million gift to help expand those operations to more cities nationwide.
Source: justthenews.comJovanHuttonPulitzer@JovanHuttonPulitzerWhat the Main Stream News DOES NOT report upon! To date since the November election there have been 85 election fraud cases brought. Judges threw out a couple dozen on technicalities. About 35-40 still working their way through the system. But 22 have been decided. Of those 22, the courts have found, “Yes there was election fraud!” IN 68% OF THOSE CASES!
- The fight for the “truth” is playing out in two 2020 election-related developments in Michigan and Arizona, retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said this week.
- Still, Flynn called both the Antrim County case and Maricopa County audit “very, very important” and a “big, big deal,“
- A new study of Supreme Court decisions going back to 1953 shows the nation’s highest tribunal has moved from supporting religious freedom less than half the time to almost always in recent years.
- “The Roberts Court has ruled in favor of religious organizations far more frequently than its predecessors, over 81% of the time, compared to about 50% for all previous eras since 1953,” report legal scholars Lee Epstein and Eric Posner Jr. in the latest edition of the University of Chicago’s Supreme Court Review.
- “A statistical analysis suggests that this transformation is largely the result of changes in the Court’s personnel: A majority of Roberts Court justices are ideologically conservative and religiously devout—a significant break from the past,” the authors observed.
Faith in the public square is not only consistent with America’s Judeo-Christian tradition, but necessary for our Republic’s continued exceptionalism.
— Mike Pompeo (@mikepompeo) April 15, 2021