General Flynn explains what a legitimate audit is all about.
I love when Gen Flynn is fired up! 🔥
Can someone get this clip over to Maddow for her show tonight?
–The Storm Has Arrived, TELEGRAM
And by the way…
Maj Gen (Ret) Mick McGuire, a former air force pilot and commanding General of the Arizona National guard will try to unseat freshman Senator Mark Kelly on a platform of securing the border and protecting the 1st and 2nd amendments.
And then there’s this…
Two of the most effective weapons in psychological warfare are discouragement and demoralization. If they can discourage and demoralize you, you will likely stop fighting. That is why we want to encourage you twice a week that we are WINNING on many fronts!
Good News of the Week, June 9, 2021:
1. Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) has announced that he will vote against Democrats’ sweeping election reform bill, “For the People Act.” He has faced expected Democrat backlash for this, but he is not being swayed.
2. As of Wednesday afternoon, 80% of the ballots have been counted in the Maricopa County, AZ audit.
3. Delegates from six states –PA, GA, CO, AK, VA and NV–have already visited the Arizona audit facility. Delegates from other states will tour the facility later in the week.
4. Several people have been subpoenaed in Fulton County, Georgia, for their activities in the 2020 election. These include Ruby Freeman, who was caught on tape scanning ballots multiple times and her daughter, Shaye Moss, who told GOP observers to go home and then pulled suitcases of ballots out from under a table.
5. The Georgia GOP approved a resolution to censure Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for failing to perform his duties and for undermining the security of the 2020 election in Georgia.
6. Texas Governor Greg Abbott signed a bill into law that increased the penalty for intentionally altering ballots or election reports to a second-degree felony. These crimes can now land people in jail for up to 20 years.
7. The border town of McAllen, TX, which is 85% Hispanic, elected their first Republican mayor in 24 years. Republicans also held two other mayoral seats in the DFW area and had major wins in DFW-area school board races amid a raging battle over critical race theory.
8. President Trump was back in campaign mode mode at the NC GOP State Convention Saturday and millions of people tuned in to watch. More than two million watched on RSBN and 1.8M watched on Newsmax. You can watch the full speech on RSBNetwork.com.
9. Social media’s censorship and bans have not hindered President Trump from getting his messages out. According to a NY Times analysis, 11 of his 89 statements after the bans have attracted as many likes or shares as before he was banned.
10. The US Supreme Court unanimously ruled that immigrants who entered our Country illegally and then were granted Temporary Protected Status are not eligible to apply for “green cards” to remain in the US permanently. If someone enters the US illegally, they will not be rewarded with permanent citizenship.
11. Kamala Harris traveled to Guatemala to discuss the border crisis with their president. She was greeted with huge banners of, “Kamala, TRUMP WON,” “Kamala Go Home” and “Kamala Mind Your own Business.” Guatemala’s president blamed Biden’s change in Trump’s message for the rapid border crisis.
12. The criminal investigation into NY Governor Andrew Cuomo’s “cover-up” of COVID-19 deaths at state nursing homes continues. Federal prosecutors have subpoenaed communications, contracts and documents used during the pitching process of his memoir to aid their investigation.
13. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis continues to protect individual rights. He threatened to enforce FL law on cruise companies which would fine them $5,000 every time they asked for proof of vaccination. This forced Royal Caribbean to change its stance. You may now sail with them unvaccinated.
14. Governor DeSantis went on the offense and signed two bills that will combat the influence of foreign adversaries. One bill bans Confucius Institutes on university and college campuses, and the other creates new criminal offenses for the theft and trafficking of trade secrets.
15. The United Nations has suspended Iran’s voting rights after it failed to pay $16M in dues.
16. The best news of all is that Jesus laid down His life for you and me. Jesus said, “As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father, and I lay down My life for the sheep.” John 10:15
Created in partnership with “Good News of the Week.”