Everything that [JB] touches fails. The people are seeing this first hand. The economy is failing and the people are now seeing it happen, they are losing confidence, they know something is wrong.
The insiders are already protecting themselves, they are selling their stocks. The [DS] is panicking, [JB] is a disaster and they are now in the process of separating themselves from him.
In the end [JB] will be removed by the 25th Amendment or something else will happen, they are waiting for the right time, timing is everything.
Trump and the Patriots now have everything in position, special ops are now being run in DC and Trump sent a message, Make America Great Again.
It’s time to take back the country, no deals, no escape, the floor is now his to run the op.
Devolution [NP] will try to make everyone believe that Trump is trying to nuke the US, projection, Defcon  non nuke.
- Tim Cook the CEO from Apple sold off $300+ million worth of shares. I wonder why he doesn’t want his cash in the stock? The U.S. consumer is maxed out. They need more stimulus in order to continue this economy. And of course, stocks need their artificial boost as well. The U.S. consumer is maxed out. Consumer sentiment is down heavily. Real estate continues to increase in price right now as we see low interest rates keep this going. There is upward pressure on markets right now globally because of the inflation of the money supply. As a result, we are finding prices of just about everything being higher. Money, cash, debt is coming into the markets at this time finding its way into stocks, bonds, real estate.
- President Joe Biden has faced criticism for yet another ‘racial’ stumble, after calling a black man who serves as a White House senior adviser a “boy” during a FEMA briefing on hurricane damage in Louisiana.
- “I’m here with, uh, my senior adviser and, uh, boy who knows Louisiana very, very well, man, and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond,” Biden said on Monday as he prepared to begin the FEMA press briefing. Calling a black man a “boy” is considered a racist pejorative, rooted in insulting references to slaves.
Source: RT news
- White House press secretary Jen Psaki falsely claimed the United States does not have any troops in Yemen or Somalia while defending the full U.S. military withdrawal in Afghanistan.
- Psaki argued the U.S. would be able to conduct counterterrorism operations in Afghanistan without troops there, based on the examples of Yemen and Somalia
- This comes after the U.S. military announced Monday it had completed its Afghanistan withdrawal, with CENTCOM Commander Gen. Frank McKenzie estimating the number of U.S. citizens left behind was “in the very low hundreds” while Secretary of State Antony Blinken said there are “still a small number of Americans” — estimated as under 200 and “likely closer to 100” — who remain.
Shouldn’t the Biden administration produce all records of what happened during the Afghanistan debacle. Trump produced his call during the first impeachment hoax.
So Nancy [DS] using two fake impeachments to remove Trump, Trump never committed impeachable offenses, Everything they projected onto Trump has come back to haunt JB, in the last 8 months how many impeachable acts has JB committed, and the public witnessed it first hand, PAINHomeland Security to oversee entry of Afghans. Refugee agencies brace for mammoth task
- The Biden administration has designated the Department of Homeland Security as the lead federal agency charged with facilitating the entry of Afghans into the United States. Refugee resettlement groups say the process has been too slow, but they remain hopeful the nation is up to the task.
- Homeland Security will coordinate efforts across federal agencies to resettle vulnerable Afghans, including those who worked on behalf of the U.S. Some evacuees are being temporarily housed at U.S. military bases before relocating to communities across the country. Seven bases have been tapped to hold up to 28,560 refugees collectively, according to the Department of Defense: Ft. Lee in Virginia, Ft. McCoy in Wisconsin, Ft. Bliss in Texas, Joint Base McGuire-Dix in New Jersey, Ft. Pickett in Virginia, Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia, and Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico.
- We are barely eight months into Biden’s presidency and almost two dozen Republicans in Congress are calling for him to resign his office.
- The only reason all these lawmakers feel comfortable saying this is that Biden’s failure in Afghanistan is so great, so incredibly awful, that that public is justifiably outraged.
- The Biden administration continues to treat this like a bad news cycle that will eventually fade from public view. That is a mistake.
Lets go back in time
- After a week-long deal to reduce violence across Afghanistan, the U.S. and the Taliban signed a historic agreement Saturday that would see U.S. troops start to withdraw, according to a statement issued Friday afternoon by President Donald Trump.
- “Soon, at my direction, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will witness the signing of an agreement with representatives of the Taliban, while Secretary of Defense Mark Esper will issue a joint declaration with the government of Afghanistan. If the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan live up to these commitments, we will have a powerful path forward to end the war in Afghanistan and bring our troops home,” Trump said.
- “I really believe the Taliban wants to do something to show that we’re not all wasting time,” Trump said. “But if bad things happen, we’ll go back to people know we’ll go back and we’ll go back so fast and we’ll go back with a force, like nobody’s ever seen.”
TAKE A LISTEN
- A Taliban spokesman said there was ‘no evidence’ of Osama bin Laden’s involvement in the September 11 attacks that killed 2,977 people in the US
- Zabihullah Mujahid made the comments on NBC Nightly News on Wednesday
- He said the US blamed bin Laden as an ‘excuse for war’ against the Taliban
- Bin Laden admitted to ordering the attacks in a taped statement in 2004
- The Taliban ran Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001 until the US invaded the country
- The US wanted the Taliban to turn over al-Qaeda leaders including bin Laden
- Al-Qaeda was based in Afghanistan, but bin Laden was later killed in Pakistan
- The Taliban are back in power as the US prepares for withdrawal by August 31
- It is well-established by multiple sources that bin Laden ordered the 9/11 attacks
Sometimes you must show the people the truth, Sometimes the truth does not come directly at you
307 Q 12/09/2017
Tues Nov 4th,
Who financed 9-11?
Who was Bin Laden‘s handler?
Why was the Clowns In America tasked to hunt/kill/capture UBL?
Why not MI?
If we found UBL, eliminated his security, why would we immediately kill him and not take him alive?
Why wouldn’t we want to capture UBL alive and extract other possible T-level events?
Perhaps someday people will understand ‘they’ had a plan to conduct ‘another’ mass extinction event.
WWI & II – orchestrated and planned by select families?
Learn to read the map.
News unlocks the map.
Wealth (over generations) buys power.
Power (over generations) buys more wealth/control.
More wealth/control buys countries and its people.
Families combined (TRI) = NWO.
Inner TRI families will collapse.
What is the keystone?
What Nation dominates all others?
What Nation has influence over most others?
What is the keystone?
Return to SA.
Strings cut (+++).
Puppets (+++) in shadows.
Each side of the triangle controls a certain subsect of power brokers.
Power brokers are also labeled as the puppets/servants.
What is the New World Order?
Why did POTUS receive a sword dance when visiting SA?
What does this mean culturally?
Why is this relevant?
What occurred in SA?
How did POTUS remove one side of the pyramid?
What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?
Who controls NK?
Who really controls NK?
Who controls several agencies within the US, EU, and abroad?
Why is No Such Agency so vital?
Enormous scale of events currently ongoing.
Why is Russia helping to kill ISIS?
This is not easy to accept nor believe.
Crumbs make bread.
Joint missions underway.
The world is fighting back.
Refer back to graphic.
The Great Awakening.
Jason Bourne (2016)(Dream/CIA).
- Two of the FDA’s most senior vaccine leaders are exiting from their positions, raising fresh questions about the Biden administration and the way that it’s sidelined the FDA.
- Marion Gruber, director of the FDA’s Office of Vaccines Research & Review and 32-year veteran of the agency, will leave at the end of October, and OVRR deputy director Phil Krause, who’s been at FDA for more than a decade, will leave in November.
- The bombshell announcement comes at a particularly crucial moment, as boosters and children’s shots are being weighed by the regulator. The departures also come as the administration has recently jumped ahead of the FDA’s reviews of booster shots, announcing that they might be available by the week of Sept. 20.
BREAKING: California High School AP Gov Teacher Admits Communist Indoctrination of Students
“I have an ANTIFA FLAG on my[classroom] wall”
“I have 180 DAYS to turn them into REVOLUTIONARIES”
‘There’s a reason why these kids[GenZ] are becoming FURTHER LEFT’
SHARE THIS SHOCKING VIDEO ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW: https://ctt.ec/9Mm8h
The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
POTUS deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his work.
We are in this together.
This is about taking back our FREEDOM and saving our children/people from the EVIL that has plagued our country/world for so long.
- A poll released Tuesday shows President Joe Biden continues to suffer low approval ratings after his disastrous exit from Afghanistan.
- Morning Consult reports that 48 percent of voters approve of Biden’s job performance while 49 percent disapprove.
- That marks a seven-point drop in Biden’s net approval rating in two weeks since Kabul fell into the hands of the Taliban earlier this month.
Morning Consult poll