The letter by President Donald J. Trump was published on the WSJ’s editorial page, but is behind a paywall. Trump spokeswoman Liz Harrington tweets the important parts:
President Donald J. Trump to the Wall Street Journal: “Actually, the election was rigged, which you, unfortunately, still haven’t figured out. Here are just a few examples of how determinative the voter fraud in Pennsylvania was…
• 71,893 mail-in ballots were returned after Nov. 3, 2020, at 8 p.m…None of these should have been counted according to the U.S. Constitution • 10,515 mail-in votes from people who do not exist on the Pennsylvania voter rolls at all.
• 120,000 excess voters not yet accounted for by the Pennsylvania Department of State—far more votes than voters! • Hundreds of thousands of votes unlawfully counted in secret…while GOP poll watchers thrown out • 39,771 people voted who registered after the Oct 19 deadline
• 305,874 voters were removed from the rolls after the election on Nov. 3rd • 51,792 voters with inactive voter registrations at the end of October 2020 nevertheless voted • 57,000 duplicate registrations • 55,823 voters who were backfilled into the SURE system
• 58,261 first-time voters 70 years and older • 39,911 people added to voter rolls while under 17 years of age • 17,000 mail-in ballots sent to addresses outside of PA • 98% of the eligible voting population in Montgomery co was already registered to vote—not possible
• Montgomery Co canvass identified 78,000 phantom voters, roughly 30% were unaware people are voting from their address • One nursing home in Lancaster co had 690 registrations and an extremely high turnout rate of 85% in 2020, while nursing homes were closed due to Covid.
One of these residents said she had not voted in the past 3 years, but had a mail-in ballot cast in her name • 25,000 ballots were requested from nursing homes at the exact same time • Numerous affidavits attested to poll watcher intimidation and harassment, by brute force
• Attorney General Bill Barr ordered U.S. Attorney Bill McSwain to stand down and not investigate election irregularities • Mark Zuckerberg poured over $17 million to interfere in the Pennsylvania election, including…for drop boxes where the voting pattern was not possible
“And so much more! This is why Democrats and the Fake News Media do not want a full forensic audit in Pennsylvania. In reality, 80,555 ballots are nothing when there is this much corruption or voter irregularities.” – Donald J. Trump