- Kelly pointed out that neither the members of the Proud Boys nor the Oath Keepers face weapons charges.
- “How does one overthrow the government with cell phones and costumes?” she asked.
- The Times confirmed in September, as Kelly noted, that at least two FBI informants embedded with the Proud Boys on Jan. 6, 2021, were in close contact with their FBI handlers that day.
- In its report Tuesday, the Times said a “significant portion of the first hearing on Thursday evening will focus on the Proud Boys,” citing two people familiar with the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
- “It is scheduled to include testimony from a documentary filmmaker, Nick Quested, who was embedded with the group during the storming of the building, and a Capitol Police officer, Caroline Edwards, who was injured in an assault said to be triggered by the Proud Boys,” the paper said.
- ‘Stand back and stand by’
After the Sept. 29, 2020, debate, establishment media took Trump’s use of the term “stand by” to mean the Proud Boys should wait for his command to attack. But Trump clearly meant “stand down,” as he explained to reporters the next day. It was the term moderator Chris Wallace used in his question. And it was Wallace who invoked the Proud Boys as he prodded Trump to denounce white supremacists – which the president had done many times before and which he did at that time during the debate, contrary to the media’s headlines.
Kash Patel completely obliterates the Democrat narrative about what happened leading up to January 6th.
Trump & everyone in charge did exactly what they were supposed to do. It was literally Nancy Pelosi’s fault. We knew this would come back to haunt them.
Do you think it’s a coincidence that our guys are all over TV this week destroying their narrative right before the Democrats “primetime” J6 hearings? LOL.
- An armed man who planned to kill Brett Kavanaugh was arrested outside the Supreme Court Justice’s house.
- initial evidence indicates that the man was angry about the leaked Roe v. Wade decision overturning the constitutional right to abortion. He was also angry about recent mass shootings,
At least one person, Congressional candidate Vernon Jones, suggested that Chuck Schumer’s rhetoric was a factor.
Remember When Jen Psaki said the White House encourages people to protest outside the homes of Supreme Court justices. Less than a month later, somebody was arrested outside Brett Kavanaugh’s home with a gun. Does President Biden still stand by it?