Trump warned the country that what we are experiencing would happen if the [CB] and the [DS] cheated in the election. The people are seeing it and experiencing it.
The plan was to bring down the system while [JB] was in office, destroy the [CB] system and this is what we are watching.
The [DS] has lost the narrative. No matter what they do, the people are not believing them. The [DS] is struggling and they are fighting for their lives. Trump gave the [DS] an ultimatum, they know he has it all and he will use it in the end.
When do you play the Trump card? When the [DS] goes all out.
Kash gives us hint that the timing was left up to Trump and this is confirmed in a post. The [DS] does not have a chance, nothing will stop this, nothing. Timing is everything.
- Why are people getting away with saying that unemployment is great, only 3.5%. Millions of people that are unemployed but not looking for jobs make that number FAKE, like so much else in our failing Country. There were 7 million more people working during the Trump Administration than there are now. Stop saying that unemployment is low!
- Remember during the campaign I would say, with great conviction, that if these people get into office, we will end up being “Venezuela on Steroids.” Guess what, another one, of many, Trump predictions that is true, or turning out to be true! “Trump was right about everything,” as the now well known phrase (chant) goes.
- That 80 percent figure for efficacy you’ve seen reported is worse than a joke, it’s essentially a fabrication.
- Here’s what the Food and Drug Administration and Pfizer did; they only counted cases after the THIRD mRNA dose.
- But of the 375 Sars-Cov-2 infections in the trial, 365 occurred before the third dose. Only 10 occurred after the third dose.
- Yes, you are reading that right. The efficacy figure is based on 3 PERCENT OF ALL THE INFECTIONS IN THE TRIAL. (Which is why the confidence intervals are so large.)
- Count the other 97 percent of the infections, and the vaccine was roughly 20 percent effective over the entire trial – far, far below what the FDA said was approvable in 2020. The confidence intervals went below zero for kids under two, meaning the possibility that the vaccine increased the risk of infection cannot be excluded. And cases of severe Covid – including one two-year-old who was hospitalized – were mostly in the mRNA group.