(What is it good for?)
Absolutely (nothin) uh-huh, uh-huh
- The New York Times reported that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky is dismissing two top government officials, at the same time the Ukrainian government is gearing up to root out suspected Russian collaborators in the civil service. — Source: rawstory.com
- Contrary to reports on Sunday night, Ukraine’s prosecutor general and Security Service (SBU) chief have been suspended, but no decision has been made on whether to fire them, the office of President Volodymyr Zelensky clarified on Monday.
- Prosecutor General Irina Venediktova and SBU chief Ivan Bakanov were removed from duty in a surprise announcement on Sunday, with Zelensky claiming it was done because of “rampant” treason in both agencies, with 651 criminal cases against its employees launched.
- It is very interesting how Volodymyr Zelensky is doing whatever he can to not merely destroy all of Europe, but to push the world into World War III because of his and Ukraine’s inherent hatred of Russians.
- He has told Justin Trudeau that Ukrainians would never accept Canada’s decision to return a gas turbine intended for a Russian pipeline because it would encourage more sanctions violations.
- Meanwhile, Gazprom has come out and stated that it can no longer guarantee its “good functioning” pipeline to Germany due to crucial turbines that are being held up in Canada because of sanctions.
- Gazprom has declared extraordinary circumstances to void itself from all contractual obligations to Germany whereby the gas flow to Europe will stop flowing indefinitely.