- Recent footage released by InvestigateJ6 reveals police officers started firing on unsuspecting Trump supporters on January 6, 2021, without warning.
- The footage also reveals that DC police continued their fire on the protesters with rubber bullets, explosive munitions, and gas canisters.
- The Trump crowd that gathered on the west side of the US Capitol had no idea they were going to be fired on. There was NO WARNING.
- Four Trump supporters were killed that day, including Benjamin Phillips and Kevin Greeson, who were killed when police started firing munitions on the crowd.
- The fake news reported the two men had heart attacks – without adding that the men were being bombarded with exploding munitions without warning while they stood in the crowd with tens of thousands of fellow Trump supporters.
- Rosanne Boyland, Benjamin Phillips, Ashli Babbitt, Kevin Greeson, were killed on January 6.
- The Trump supporters also had no idea that federal officers, and undercover police had inserted themselves inside the pro-Trump crowd that day.
- InvestigateJ6 released a video in September that shows police firing on unsuspecting Trump supporters without warning.