“The only people who don’t want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide.”
– Barack Hussein Obama Soebarkah AKA Barry Soetoro – August 21, 2010
(2:06 into the video below )
Margaret Calhoun Hemenway, spokeswoman for Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin, an Army medical doctor who has challenged Obama’s eligibility to serve as Commander-in-Chief, joined us to discuss Lt. Col. Lakin’s case. Hemenway’s father-in-law John Hemenway represented a plaintiff in one of the lawsuits against Obama, Hollister v. Soetoro, which was dismissed by Judge John Robertson, who wrote in his opinion that Obama’s eligibility had been “blogged, texted, twittered and otherwise massaged” before the election.
Records Obama is fighting to keep sealed
- Passport records
- Obama kindergarten records
- Punahou School records
- Occidental College records
- Columbia University records, Columbia thesis
- Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles
- University of Chicago scholarly articles
- Illinois State Bar Association records
- Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost)
- Medical records
- Obama/Dunham marriage license
- Obama/Dunham divorce documents
- Adoption records
- Long-form Certificate of Live Birth.
No vacation for Obama over eligibility questions
About half the nation was aware of the concern over the absence of public documentation of Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president a year ago. A few months ago the dispute got top billing on CNN, and just a few days ago a new poll revealed six of 10 Americans are uncertain the president was born in the U.S.