The National Pulse can now exclusively reveal Western journalists – including those praised by President Biden and married to potential members of his White House – who are listed as having accepted trips from the Chinese Communist Party influence group.
- Vox Co-founder and New York Times columnist Ezra Klein;
- Vox Co-founder Matthew Yglesias;
- CNN Senior Political Analyst and The Atlantic Senior Editor Ronald Brownstein;
- New York Times Reporter Bradford Plumer;
- Associated Press Vice President and Editor Marjorie Miller;
- The Hill Editor-at-Large Steve Clemons;
- Former NPR Senior Editor Marilyn Geewax;
- Former Newsweek and Wall Street Journal Marketplace Editor Kathleen Deveny;
- Former U.S. News and World Report Correspondent Tom Omestad;
- Chicago Tribune Columnist and Editorial Writer Steve Chapman;
- Former National Journal Correspondent Bruce Stokes (And the husband of President Biden’s Deputy Secretary of State nominee who has also taken CUSEF trips);
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Washington Bureau Chief Craig Gilbert;
- The Week columnist Shikha Dalmia.