The job numbers are in and they are horrible, the people can see who is responsible. There is no escaping this, as the economy falls apart the blame will be on the [CB]/[JB]. Biden blames the people for the poor job numbers.
The R’s voting to raise the debt ceiling, big fail, Trump warned them not to.
Supply chain and inflation is coming and [JB] will be to blame.
The [DS] planned a color revolution and it has not ended. They are now pushing the next phase because the forensic audits & Durham are moving forward, nothing can stop this.
The [DS] understands this, the next phase will to continue with riots and blame it on Trump and his supporters.
The narrative is already being built, censorship is in place. The Patriots know the playbook, they know what is being attempted, and this is why the counterinsurgency has been built because the military is the only way forward.
With these caveats in mind, here is who was hiring and firing in September.
- Professional and business services added 60,000 jobs in September. Employment continued to increase in architectural and engineering services (+15,000), management and technical consulting services (+15,000), and computer systems design and related services (+9,000). Employment in professional and business services is 385,000 below its level in February 2020.
- Employment in retail trade rose by 56,000, following 2 months of little change. Over the month, employment gains occurred in clothing and clothing accessories stores (+27,000), general merchandise stores (+16,000), and building material and garden supply stores (+16,000). These gains were partially offset by a loss in food and beverage stores (-12,000). Retail trade employment is 202,000 lower than its level in February 2020.
- Employment in transportation and warehousing increased by 47,000 in September, in line with gains in the prior 2 months. In September, job gains continued in warehousing and storage (+16,000), couriers and messengers (+13,000), and air transportation (+10,000). Employment in transportation and warehousing is 72,000 above its pre-pandemic level in February 2020.
- Employment in the information industry increased by 32,000 in September. Gains occurred in motion picture and sound recording industries (+14,000); in publishing industries, except Internet (+11,000); and in data processing, hosting, and related services (+6,000). Employment in information is down by 108,000 since February 2020.
- In September, social assistance added 30,000 jobs, led by a gain in child day care services (+18,000). Employment in social assistance is 204,000 lower than in February 2020.
- Employment in manufacturing increased by 26,000 in September, with gains in fabricated metal products (+8,000), machinery (+6,000), and printing and related support activities (+4,000). These gains were partially offset by a decline of 6,000 in motor vehicles and parts. Manufacturing employment is down by 353,000 since February 2020.
- Construction employment rose by 22,000 in September but has shown little net change thus far this year. Employment in construction is 201,000 below its February 2020 level.
- In September, employment in wholesale trade increased by 17,000, almost entirely in the durable goods component (+16,000). Employment in wholesale trade is down by 159,000 since February 2020.
- Mining employment continued to trend up in September (+5,000), reflecting growth in support activities for mining (+4,000). Mining employment has risen by 59,000 since a trough in August 2020 but is 93,000 below a peak in January 2019.
- Employment in local government education decreased by 144,000 and by 17,000 in state government education. Employment changed little in private education (-19,000). Most back-to-school hiring typically occurs in September. Hiring this September was lower than usual, resulting in a decline after seasonal adjustment. Recent employment changes are challenging to interpret, as pandemic- related staffing fluctuations in public and private education have distorted the normal seasonal hiring and layoff patterns. Since February 2020, employment is down by 310,000 in local government education, by 194,000 in state government education, and by 172,000 in private education.
- Employment in health care changed little in September (-18,000). Job losses occurred in nursing and residential care facilities (-38,000) and hospitals (-8,000), while ambulatory health care services added jobs (+28,000). Employment in health care is down by 524,000 since February 2020, with nursing and residential care facilities accounting for about four-fifths of the loss.
So so we’re clear: In the past two years government has told people they’re not allowed to come to work, then paid them not to come to work, then begged them to come back to work, then fired them for refusing a vaccine.
- President Joe Biden blamed people who have not received the COVID-19 shot for the economic problems his administration created by lining Americans’ pockets with cash.
- “The unvaccinated also put our economy at risk because people are reluctant to go out,” Biden said at a Clayco construction site in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, overlooking his role in pushing a massive spending bill that would cost trillions of dollars.
- The economy under Biden is still a disaster and trying to recover from government-mandated lockdowns and unemployment benefits that have pushed key workers to stay home.
- New Busters reports:
Gallup: Trust In The Media Sinks to 36 Percent, Second Lowest Ever
Can the mistrust of the media get much greater? Gallup pollsters reported on Thursday that American trust in the media “to report the news fully, accurately and fairly has edged down four percentage points since last year to 36 percent, making this year’s reading the second lowest in Gallup’s trend.”
Overall, just seven percent of U.S. adults say they have “a great deal” and 29 percent “a fair amount” of trust and confidence in newspapers, television and radio news reporting — which, combined, is four points above the 32 percent record low in 2016, during the Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton battle.
More than half of respondents sound fed up: 29 percent of the public currently registers “not very much” trust and 34 percent say they have “none at all.”
- Of course, plenty of Democrats still trust the media. Why do you suppose that is?
Stephen Miller discusses the fake White House set that they built for Biden.
“So why do they build this fake set? For one simple reason. It allows them to create the illusion that Joe Biden is speaking extemporaneously when he is not.”
A fake set for a fake president. Fitting.
- President Joe Biden’s poll numbers are tanking, especially among independent voters. The American people do not like weak leaders, and they do not like the craziness that’s infiltrating their daily lives.
- and after two days of deliberations, the jury found Kelly guilty on nine crimes including racketeering, sexual exploitation of a child, kidnapping, bribery, sex trafficking, and a violation of the Mann Act.
- Kelly was discreetly blacklisted by YouTube on Tuesday, only days after pledging to reveal a Hollywood pedophilia network as part of a plea deal with prosecutors.
Michael Sussman’s lawyers enumerate the weaknesses in Special Counsel Durham’s indictment tonight in their first substantive motion in the criminal case. https://documentcloud.org/documents/21079891-sussman-bill-of-particulars
- Google and YouTube announced a new policy Thursday demonetizing all content that denies the scientific consensus on climate change.
- Google will no longer allow ads for “content that contradicts well-established scientific consensus around the existence and causes of climate change,” the company announced in a support page added to its website Thursday. The policy, which Google will start enforcing next month, covers YouTube videos and websites that treat climate change as a “hoax or a scam,” content “denying that long-term trends show the global climate is warming” and content “denying that greenhouse gas emissions or human activity contribute to climate change.”
- A minority report released by Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee exonerates former President Donald Trump of claims of weaponizing the Department of Justice (DOJ) in an effort to subvert the 2020 election.
- Trump, Republicans concluded led by ranking member Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, never directed agency officials to act outside the guidelines of what would be appropriate for department staff in the course of securing election integrity.
- Nine months after the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, we continue to learn many new details of those and related efforts.
- Those details paint an increasingly clear picture of a concerted effort to overturn — and lay a predicate for overturning — the election, after President Donald Trump’s claims almost universally failed in courts of law. The effort included attempts to politically weaponize the Justice Department and apply pressure on federal, state and local officials in the service of that goal.
- The latest revelations: A Senate report showed Trump lamenting to then-acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen that Rosen wouldn’t help him “overturn the election,” and a Trump loyalist at DOJ both threatened that Rosen would be replaced and suggested it might not happen if Rosen released a letter legitimizing Trump’s voter-fraud claims, according to the testimony of Rosen and a top deputy.
- A rush of new and shocking behind-the-scenes disclosures about how then-President Donald Trump sought to thwart the Constitution and the will of voters makes a clear case that America came closer to a coup earlier this year than previously known.
- The fresh evidence also shows what many people in Trump’s inner circle knew in January: His case to stay in power was meritless, but an unchained commander in chief chose to listen to acolytes pushing wild conspiracies. Some of those who knew the truth refused to speak up, even as American democracy came under attack.
- Just this week, it’s been revealed that:
- Trump had blueprints that the Republicans tried to use to prevent Congress from certifying President Joe Biden’s clear and genuine victory, in the form of a memo that laid out a plan for then-Vice President Mike Pence to thwart Biden’s Electoral College triumph. The memo was reported in the new book “Peril,” by Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Robert Costa, and was later obtained by CNN.
HERE’S WHAT’S COMING…
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
- EXCLUSIVE — Former President Donald Trump asked a federal judge Thursday to force Facebook to reinstate him as he seeks to use the social media giant to influence elections in 2022 — and possibly a 2024 bid of his own.
- Despite the incessant caterwauling of the mainstream media, Governor Ron DeSantis has once again shown that his Covid-19 policies for the State of Florida are based on common sense and sound science. Most importantly, they respect the constitutional rights of American citizens in the state.
- Gov. DeSantis’ released the results from weeks of data that showed schools that obeyed the Florida law and allowed children to attend school without masks on saw no statistically significant difference in outcomes compared to the rogue school districts that imposed mask mandates in defiance of state law. Here are the results:
NEW PEDIATRIC CASES:
New COVID-19 cases for children ages 5-17 – the vast majority of the school-aged population – have decreased 79% in the month of September, in the 54 Florida counties where school districts have no masking policy or are following state law by honoring the parental opt-out rule.
For comparison, COVID-19 cases for children 5-17 in the 13 districts that imposed forced-masking in schools have decreased 77%, on average.
- The State of Florida now has the second-lowest rate of Covid-19 infection in the country and hospitalizations are down 73% since mid-August.
ICELAND STOPS USE OF MODERNA VACCINE These vaccines are not safe for everyone. They should only be prescribed by your physician in accordance to your individual health and body autonomy. Mandatory mRNA VAX is dangerous and unethical.
- Ellume is recalling nearly 200,000 rapid at-home COVID-19 antigen tests out of concerns over an abnormally high rate of false positives observed from certain lots of its tests.
- Roughly 427,000 test kits, including thousands sent to retailers and some provided to the Department of Defense, have been impacted by the issue.
- Source: abcnews.com
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
OCTOBER 1, 2021
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America
The Progressives gain far more power with the legislation being currently talked about by failing than if it passes. It makes them a true powerhouse. Next up, AOC running against Chuck Schumer for his US Senate Seat!