If you subscribe to Project Veritas for emailed notifications, you got this in your mail today. In case you missed it…
Project Veritas released a new video today exposing Food and Drug Administration [FDA] Executive Officer, Christopher Cole, who inadvertently revealed that his agency will eventually announce that annual COVID vaccinations will become policy.
Here are some of the highlights from today’s video:
- FDA Executive Officer, Christopher Cole: “You’ll have to get an annual shot [COVID vaccine]. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet because they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up.”
- Cole on President Joe Biden: “Biden wants to inoculate as many people as possible.”
- Cole on plans to approve vaccine for toddlers: “They’re not going to not approve [emergency use authorization for children five years old or less].”
- Cole on pharmaceutical companies: “There’s a money incentive for Pfizer and the drug companies to promote additional vaccinations.”
- Cole on the financial incentive for pharmaceutical companies: “It’ll be recurring fountain of revenue. It might not be that much initially, but it’ll be recurring — if they can — if they can get every person required at an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their company.”
- FDA official statement: “The person purportedly in the video does not work on vaccine matters and does not represent the views of the FDA.”
You can watch the full video by CLICKING HERE.