A growing number of Americans are seeing through the lies: the Biden admin is blaming Covid and Putin for the economic disaster, but people now see it as the policies of the Central bank. The crisis is fake, the transition away from the Central bank is real.
The Deep State has lost the narrative. The fake news/Biden admin wouldn’t have to respond the bio lab stories if they were in control. Since they tried to spin the stories, it shows the world they do not have control of the narrative.
Durham is on the hunt and is ready to release more indictments. Barr confirms that Durham will release more.
Trump doubles down on Xi going in Taiwan and there is a reason for this: information is going to be produced and it will be damaging to the Deep State. Patriots have the leverage and the [DS] is panicking.
Price increases over last year (CPI report)
Used Cars: +41.2%
Gas Utilities: +23.8%
New Cars: +12.4%
Food at home: +8.6%
Overall CPI: +7.9%
Food away from home: +6.8%
- The February inflation rate soared to 7.9% in February.
The biggest factors included gas, food and shelter — basic life essentials.
- The inflation rate was at 1.4% when Joe Biden entered the White House.
- The fake news is going to have to work harder to gaslight the American public. Americans are not buying their BS.
- A clear majority of Americans believe Joe Biden’s policies are to blame for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- 58% of Americans blame Biden according to a new HarrisX poll.
- it is important to remember the United States is a net food exporter. The U.S. is blessed with a food production and capacity industry that leads the world. We have fertile land, abundant harvests and the strong advantage of food independence.
- That said, the influence of multinational corporations in our agriculture industry over the past three decades has ramifications, . For the past three months, the sound of the alarms have grown louder. Now, people are really starting to pay attention.
- NOTE: Wheat, corn and soybeans are the foundation of the U.S. food supply. They are primarily used as ingredients in processed foods, oils, and are fed to the cattle, hogs, and poultry that supply meat and eggs for the American diet. When those grain harvests go up in price, the downstream increase in price is far reaching.
- Remember, there is no such thing as a “commodity” market in the free market sense of the word. Those commodity markets are now “controlled markets“, and fully under the control of massive multinational agricultural corporations.
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 03/12/2019 18:01:57 ID: 5293d4
The unsealing of the first several indictments will bring about ‘unity’ and ‘change’ – ‘change’ that ‘we’ can believe in.
Returning ‘POWER’ to the PEOPLE.
Returning ‘THE RULE OF LAW’ to OUR LAND.
WE STAND TOGETHER.
WE STAND TOGETHER AS PATRIOTS.
- The European Parliament voted 478 to 155 in favor of imposing sanctions on the two countries who have taken in the overwhelming majority of Ukrainian refugees
- The EU legislative supported the call for the European Commission to place immediate sanctions on the two countries by a vote of 478 to 155, despite the humanitarian crisis from the Russo-Ukrainian conflict spilling over into Hungarian and Polish territory.
- Hungary and Poland may be stripped of EU funds if Brussels deploys a new, powerful sanctions weapon backed by Europe’s left-liberal mainstream
- We can say the statement above is accurate.
- How do we know?… Because the statement hinges on the word “have.”
- It is true that I own and operate a car. However, it is also true that I do not currently “have” my car in my possession.