Federal probe into Hunter Biden has reached a ‘critical juncture’ and investigators are weighing possible CHARGES, report claims with just four months until the midterms
- the probe in Delaware has intensified in recent weeks
- Investigators are believed to be considering charges for tax violations or for making false statements when buying a gun
- Hunter would have been prohibited from purchasing a firearm because he has admitted he has a drug problem
- There are concerns in the DOJ of bring charges so close to the midterms
- Report says there are also concerns whether his drug abuse could weaken case because he could argue he was unaware of his actions
- Development comes as Biden faces mounting questions over whether he knew about his son’s business dealings
- David Weiss, the US Attorney in Delaware, is leading the probe, which dates back to as early as 2018.
So what happens when it is revealed that everything they projected on Trump turns out that it was actually Biden doing all of this, and not just Biden but many others were involved in this, remember it is a criminal syndicate.
Do Durham is pushing his cases against HRC, Obama, Mueller and others, Weiss is pushing against HB and JB, how do you think this is going to play out in the end.