- Ayman al-Zawahiri, who was always hiding in the same Afghanistan-Pakistan area where Osama Bin Laden was hiding out, was very old ten years ago in 2012 when he established the Libyan branch of al-Qaeda. [SEE CTH Archives] This guy is ancient by now.
- Ayman al-Zawahiri was #2 to Bin Laden and elevated to #1 after his death. Ayman has a younger brother named Mohammed al-Zawahiri who was the Muslim Brotherhood organizer of the uprising in Egypt, and very likely the person who helped coordinate the 9/11/2012 protest on the U.S. Embassy in Cairo that happened on the same day as the attack in Benghazi.
- According to media reporting, the CIA is claiming to have killed Ayman al-Zawahiri last weekend and Joe Biden is going to give a congratulatory speech about it tonight at 7:30pm ET. ? Ayman al-Zawahiri was seriously old if he was still actually alive.
- The Wiki age on this guy is nonsense. He was way older than 71.
- Here is a picture of Ayman (with Bin Laden) long before 9/11/01.
- no official outline from the Pentagon or White House on this “successful counterterrorism strike“? Despite a primetime presidential address, the White House has no announcement, no official statement, nothing, on their website. Additionally, Biden leads off saying the attack was on Saturday, the Taliban waited 48-hours to denounce a U.S. drone strike? Think about it. Doesn’t add up. More sketchy.
- “Whether he died of natural causes in 2020. Or was blown up on his balcony in 2022…
- What difference at this point does it make?”