This poor sonofabitch is the patsy. He’s done.
- The judge who signed off on the FBI’s unprecedented raid of former President Donald Trump in a desperate search for classified documents was a political donor to former President Barack Obama with ties to disgraced, deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
- The above-mentioned judge, Bruce Reinhart, authorized a sealed search warrant that can be viewed on Court Listener records.
Judge Reinhart’s record of political donations indicate that he donated $1000.00 to the campaign of presidential candidate Barack Obama in 2008.
- Bruce Reinhart was also closely associated with well-connected, to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein,
- “Bruce Reinhart once quit his job as a U.S. Attorney to work for Jeffrey Epstein, the multimillionaire accused sex trafficker who was being targeted in a probe by the U.S. Attorney’s office,” the report states.
- Court records show that Reinhart left the U.S. Attorney’s Office on Jan. 1, 2008, and went to work representing Epstein’s employees on Jan. 2, 2008.
- “In 2011, Reinhart was named in the Crime Victims’ Rights Act lawsuit, which accused him of violating Justice Department policies by switching sides, implying that he leveraged inside information about Epstein’s investigation to curry favor with Epstein,” the report added.