- Same Russia Russia Russia tactics, same lies, same smears.
- It’s long past time for the corrupt cabal to “regroup” and think about what they are doing to the country
- After the Biden DOJ gang raided the President’s home in Florida it was reported that AG Garland didn’t know about the raid. Then he came out and said he signed off on it. Then they claimed they had to do it because nuclear secrets were at risk. Now they say AG Garland debated about raiding the President’s home for weeks.
- Is there anything that Biden’s DOJ and FBI and their Deep State are saying that is the truth?
- The Wall Street Journal reported yesterday that Biden’s corrupt Attorney General, Merrick Garland, debated for weeks whether to raid President Trump’s home to go after records in the President’s possession.
- “So FBI, why no raid of Hunter Biden’s house?!” nypost.com/2022/08/10/so-fbi-
- CBS Norah O’Donnell made the rounds today proclaiming the DOJ did not seize President Trump’s passports. At least that was the carefully constructed narrative within her messaging. LOOK: [Tweet Link]
- Pretty cut and dried effort there. “The FBI is not in possession of former President Trump’s passports.” “Trump had accused the FBI of stealing his three passports”…
- Ten minutes later this statement from CBS Kelly O’Donnell. LOOK: [Tweet Link]
- How does the Dept of Justice return something they did not take?
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) believes that the FBI acted outside of its purview authorized by the court during the Aug. 8 raid on former President Donald Trump’s home in Mar-a-Lago, a reporter told Fox News host Sean Hannity Monday night.
- “For the first time we have confirmation that the FBI and the Justice Department believes it over-collected evidence when it was at Mar-a-Lago, meaning it collected evidence not covered by the search warrant,”
- “I have confirmed from two different sources that the Justice Department called President Trump’s defense lawyers today confirming that they did take his three passports,” Solomon continued. “They are making arrangements to send it back saying they are obligated to return it it’s outside the scope of the subpoena
An interested party has filed an appeal to the 11th circuit of Reinhart’s decision to keep the warrant affidavit under seal.
- Eric Trump is warning the Biden administration that his family has surveillance tapes of the FBI’s invasive raid on a former president’s home in Mar-a-Lago that will “absolutely” be released “at the right time.”
- Eric Trump said that all law enforcement officers, including FBI agents, should wear body cameras for transparency reasons.
- “We can’t trust the FBI after its long history of political meddling” nypost.com/2022/08/10/we-cant-
- The agency’s snooping powers — domestic surveillance to protect national security — should be removed from the FBI’s law enforcement duties, and located elsewhere in the executive branch.
- RNC note to FBI: Thank you
- Trump Raid Motivating 80 Percent of GOP to Vote Is Tip of ‘Voting Surge’” newsweek.com/trump-raid-motiv
- Trump raid motivating 80 percent of GOP to vote is tip of “voting surge”
- “Independent and Republican voters are united in their outrage about this unprecedented and tragic event in American history,” CSA President Mark Meckler said.
- There is no way to justify the unannounced RAID of Mar-a-Lago, the home of the 45th President of the United States (who got more votes, by far, than any sitting President in the history of our Country!), by a very large number of gun toting FBI Agents, and the Department of “Justice” but, in the interest of TRANSPARENCY, I call for the immediate release of the completely Unredacted Affidavit pertaining to this horrible and shocking BREAK-IN. Also, the Judge on this case should recuse!
- Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) claimed on CNN’s “Situation Room” that former President Donald Trump was “100%” inciting supporters to violently threaten the FBI after the raid on his Mar-a-Lago estate.
- Blitzer said, “You’ve seen this joint FBI Department of Homeland Security bulletin. It is now warning of what they call unprecedented violent threats in the wake of the search of Mar-a-Lago. Do you hold the former President Donald Trump responsible for inciting his supporters?”
- Kinzinger said, “Yeah, absolutely, 100%. I posted a thread somebody put up of a number of folks on TikTok that were putting out, you know, not just anti-government, but really threats to violence, pictures of their guns saying it is time, we’re coming. I mean, this is ridiculous. I mean, and it’s ridiculous obviously for what the former president has done in terms of saying, ‘This is an attack on my home. I did nothing wrong.’ Of course, the little bit that we do know, it seems like there is certainly at least good reason for the FBI to have done what they did.”
- Americans should prepare for the inevitable—the unprecedented sight of a former president pleading not guilty to crimes he is alleged to have committed by a Justice Department run by his successor and potential rival in the next presidential election.