Think the Pelosi’s are humiliated? Embarrassed? Think they care what you think?
Betcha Jesse will be showing it on his world this evening?
Guess what! Jesse’s got it.
Oh, and by the way…
- The Paycheck Protection Program created to help small businesses survive the pandemic by doling out loans to help them retain employees has been a bonanza for companies linked to the rich and famous, according to new reports.
- The website ProPublica has amassed a searchable database of the loans, which media outlets have been exploring to find out how many rich recipients will never have to pay back a dime.
- The trick is to know the corporate names of businesses in which the rich and famous either operate or have a share in.
- Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, has an 8.1 percent share in a company called EDI Associates, according to the U.K. Daily Mail.
- The restaurant company received loans of more than $1.7 million from the federal government, which won’t have to be repaid, the Daily Mail reported.