Spitballin’ with Joe Lange:
1) If Trump is not the target then doesn’t that completely change the narrative?
2) If the enemy is targeting Trump then why would they fight in court to prevent that from being exposed?
Isn’t that the whole narrative?
A general rule is if everyone’s narrative is pointing in the same direction look in the opposite direction
None of that is true if Trump is not the target of the affidavit
If Trump is not the target it didn’t violate his rights in any way.
Levin assumes like everyone else that Trump is the target.
If he’s not then none of Levins points are valid.
If Obama is the target he is an enemy combatant and forfeits his rights under the constitution as Kavanaugh testified to when he was confirmed
John Solomon of Just the News:
- Prior to the FBI’s raid on Trump’s estate, a string of whistleblowers had come forward with accusations of political bias
- Another slew of whistleblowers have come forward with misconduct claims against the FBI following the Bureau’s raid on former President Donald Trump’s Florida estate.
- FBI field offices in Miami, Salt Lake City, Buffalo and Newark face accusations that their upper management coerced agents to sign false affidavits, inflated terrorism caseloads to improve their apparent performance, engaged in illicit sexual activities, or concealed those of others, according to the Washington Times.
- “The FBI is completely out of control and its culture and structure needs to change. Not only is the political bias completely out of control and disgustingly obvious, the FBI knows they will not be held accountable for their illegal behavior and misconduct,” said one Whistleblower in a letter to Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Tx) of the House Judiciary Committee. This whistleblower alleged that FBI Director Christopher Wray ignored her allegations of sexual misconduct.
- Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to instigate the criminal probe into alleged mishandling of documents, allowing the FBI to review evidence retrieved from Mar-a-Lago this spring and eliminating the 45th president’s claims to executive privilegeThe memos show then-White House Deputy Counsel Jonathan Su was engaged in conversations with the FBI, DOJ and National Archives as early as April, shortly after 15 boxes of classified and other materials were voluntarily returned to the federal historical agency from Trump’s Florida home.
- By May, Su conveyed to the Archives that President Joe Biden would not object to waiving his predecessor’s claims to executive privilege, a decision that opened the door for DOJ to get a grand jury to issue a subpoena compelling Trump to turn over any remaining materials he possessed from his presidency.
- The machinations are summarized in several memos and emails exchanged between the various agencies in spring 2022, months before the FBI took the added unprecedented step of raiding Trump’s Florida compound with a court-issued search warrant.
- The most complete summary was contained in a lengthy letter dated May 10 that acting National Archivist Debra Steidel Wall sent Trump’s lawyers summarizing the White House’s involvement.
- The memos provide the most definitive evidence to date of the current White House’s effort to facilitate a criminal probe of the man Joe Biden beat in the 2020 election and may face again as a challenger in 2024. That involvement included eliminating one of the legal defenses Trump might use to fight the FBI over access to his documents.
“The record of the FBI in misleading courts in past Trump investigations is very much on the mind of many Americans.” Jonathan Turley, Constitutional Law Expert
The White House stated strongly that they were NOT INVOLVED, and knew absolutely nothing about, the political Witch Hunt going on with me, & that they didn’t know anything at all about the Break-In of Mar-a-Lago. This was strongly reiterated again & again. WRONG! Remember, these are the people who spied on my campaign, denied it, & got caught. Through the great reporting of John Solomon (Fake Pulitzer Prize?), documents reveal they knew everything, in fact led the charge – a political NO, NO!
“Legal Scholars are now questioning the role of the Biden White House in the Raid, and in the collection of materials that the former President should have been able to claim executive privilege over. People are incredibly upset, in fact outraged in many quarters, about this Raid at the home of the former President of the United States.” Kevin Corke, Fox & Friends
We have just filed a motion in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida strongly asserting my rights, including under the Fourth Amendment of our Constitution, regarding the unnecessary, unwarranted, and unAmerican Break-In by dozens of FBI agents, and others, of my home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida