The national security agencies of the federal government should have taken action long ago. The fact private citizens are having to expose this CCP infiltration of national security infrastructure and take action while the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, Cyber Command and CISA are either caught napping to this threat or are complicit in covering it up is infuriating and alarming.Brian Cates
The CCP regime is deeply and intensely and intimately immersed in the US election systems at every level.
Because this is how you get control of the US government as well as the governments of many of the key US states, such as NY and CA.
As Gregg Phillips and Catherine Engelbrecht and Mike Flynn know all too well, there is only one antidote to the CCP influence operations targeting and controlling US election systems:
Patriots rising up and taking back control of their local elections.
The Chinese influence operations targeting US national security elections infrastructure can only be effective and successful as long as millions of patriotic Americans were unaware of the threat and weren’t doing anything about it.
But that has begun to change.
Arizona proved it.
Americans can take back control of their local elections from the Uniparty and their CCP/foreign puppet masters.
1) make enough Americans aware of the treason
2) motivate them to take action to stop the treason, which is directly affecting all of their lives
3) give them the tools and direction they need to reassert control over their local elections
It’s a big job.
We all have a lot of work to do at this point.
But we are going to get it done.
EMS = Election Management Systems.
Betcha’ didn’t know almost all the software/code in the apps/platforms being used to run elections in hundreds of US counties was
1. Written by programmers from the CCP
2. Owned by CEO’s running companies with direct ties to the CCP
3. CCP law means whatever code they write, whatever app they own, any platform, they have a right to take digital information on that app or platform and download it to China because…they own it. It’s theirs. You use a CCP-owned & connected digital highway, any information you put into it can become their property. If you’re on WeChat or Tik Tok…get off. Now.
4. And since they own the data and it belongs to them, once the data is inside mainland China, they can do whatever they want with it.
5. It was discovered by Catherine Engelbrecht & Gregg Phillips of True The Vote that China has been downloading some of the data running over these CCP-connected EMS apps and platforms. The detailed Personal Identification Information [PII] from 1.8 million US election workers is just the start of what the CCP considers itself to own.
6. CCP wrote the code for and manages and operates EMS systems in multiple countries. And it considers all the data it gets it’s hands on via these EMS systems to be theirs and they can do whatever they see fit with it.
7. This makes removing CCP-controlled and affiliated software apps and platforms from US election systems in hundreds of US counties a serious matter of national security.
The national security agencies of the federal government should have taken action long ago. The fact private citizens are having to expose this CCP infiltration of national security infrastructure and take action while the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA, Cyber Command and CISA are either caught napping to this threat or are complicit in covering it up is infuriating and alarming.
8. People who told you for the past month that The Pit was a big nothingburger didn’t have a clue what was going on. 100+ experienced diggers and researchers like me were brought in, had the Tiger Project explained to us, and then we were asked for help.
We gave it.
And things are never going to be the same once we’re done.
All these CCP-controlled/affiliated EMS apps and platforms are going to be discarded. The entire country is waking up to the fact our election systems has been corrupted by a hostile foreign power and remedies need to be implemented to root them out and make changes to how Americans vote. This includes getting rid of these machines and going back paper ballots.
And you can quote me on that.