- Just so you know …
- Sam Bankman-Fried didn’t really pay a $250 million dollar bail – he paid nothing, his parents put up a $4 million dollar home, and he walked.
- Everything they tell you is always a lie.
- Crime pays for those who pay corrupt politicians.
- Yesterday, after setting bail for SBF and two of his accomplices, the judge in the case recused herself.
- Do you think this conflict had anything to do with SBF’s low bail? Do you think she should have recused herself before setting bail?
- Crime pays if you pay politicians.