HIS promise of redemption.
Jesus of Nazareth. To this day, no other figure in human history has ever gripped the imagination quite like the carpenter and rabbi, the man His followers have said for over 2,000 years is the Son of God.
Though His time on Earth was brief, He singularly divides history, and continues to divide the world into believers and nonbelievers.
Crucial to this belief in Him is that He not only lived and died, but actually rose from the dead in a supernatural resurrection.
That’s likely why new scientific evidence discovered on the Shroud of Turin has stunned the world.
In the April cover story of Newsmax Magazine, our investigation finds that the Shroud is not only real, but is the burial cloth of a Jewish male who died exactly as the Bible says Jesus died.
And new evidence from modern archeological findings shows the man depicted on the Shroud died just as the Romans of Jesus’ time conducted crucifixions.
The latest scientific findings — using devices that scan deep space and probe the smallest nanoparticles of the cell — have backed up claims many Christians have long held about the cloth.
Newsmax Magazine’s “Holy Evidence” investigation finds:
- Scientists are absolutely certain the Shroud is that of a crucified man
- The image on the Shroud has never been replicated before and is not art
- Why carbon-14 dating that sets the Shroud in the 13th century was faulty
- New X-ray dating methods put the Shroud’s origins to the time of Jesus
- The energy it took to produce the image would be equal to all the electrical power generated in the world today
- Blood evidence: dozens of indicators that show the man who was buried died just as the Bible claims
- Secret message: Was the hidden “3” mark on Jesus’ forehead His last message for the “End Times”?
- Traditional Jewish burial: multiple points of evidence the man was a religious Jew
- The Jewish photography expert who concluded the Shroud is 100% real
- The Jewish botanist who pinpointed pollens on the Shroud linking it to Jerusalem
- The missing link: New science proves the Sudarium, a burial facecloth, was used on the same body as the Shroud
- A famous illustrator uses the Shroud to make a portrait of what Jesus really looked like
French historian Jean-Christian Petitfils studied the Shroud and concluded: Its authenticity can no longer be disputed.
Newsmax probes the fascinating and exhaustively researched details about the Shroud and offers the most compelling answers yet that will leave the devout and nonbelievers alike shaken to their core.
The Bible refutes this bogus artifact. My goodness just read the Bible.
WillyVictor, please point us to the scripture that tells us so. Maybe I overlooked it?