Anons on the 8chan board are highly skeptical of the “official story” that there was just one shooter at the El Paso Walmart.
“This guy’s says he heard there were four shooters. Also says there were lots of kids without their parents. Very sketchy.”
An anon notes: “This seems very odd:
ABC7 El Paso: “Any video or pictures of the scene you may have, especially inside, don’t post on Facebook or Instagram. Send them to us or the FBI.”
“They should add a disclaimer: “* Don’t worry, you won’t end up like the Vegas shooting witnesses. Trust us.“”
Kinda matches up with these tweets:
Official cctv photo shows shooter in black top, khaki pants.
Anons observe, “You’re exactly right. Video shows khaki pants/black shirt.
Witness says all black.
That seems to confirm at least two shooters.”
“And the hispanic lady in another interview saw 3 or 4 in all black, which gets us to 3 black plus one khahi = 4 minimum.”
Are you getting the impression that these anons aren’t believing what we’re being told? And about that manifesto…
“The shooter’s political party has officially been changed from Democrat to Republican. These people are sick.”
An anon on the 8ch board made a comment that I found chilling. It accompanied a videotaped TV report who interviewed a Walmart employee about what she saw and heard.
“here is a video of the Diaz interview. i fear she doesn’t know the danger she is in.”
Another anon noticed this:
“Screenshot by twatter shows google search results listing links to Atlanta Journal Constitution articles covering the shooting that were apparently written/published yesterday (8/2/19)”
And finally, this.
“Pics of shooter. 2 different pants” and “1 wearing cargo shorts the other wearing khakis. Seems like body shapes are different. 1 pear shaped the other stick skinny.”
Not only the anons but many others on social media remember the Vegas shooting and the eye witness stories that conflicted with the “official FBI” story.
The trust simply isn’t there anymore. And with “Q” warning that this will be a “hot” month and to stay aware of our surroundings, we can pretty much assume that two shootings within days of each other is just the beginning for August, a month that’s hotter than a match head.
America’s deadliest modern mass shootings
- MGM Grand, Las Vegas, October 2, 2017: 58 killed, 527 injured.
- Pulse, Orlando, Fla., June 2016: 49 killed and more than 50 injured.
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Va., April 2007: 32 killed and 17 injured on campus.
- Sandy Hook Elementary School, Newtown, Conn., December 2012: 26 killed.
- First Baptist Church, Sutherland Springs, Texas, November 2017: 26 killed.
- Luby’s Cafeteria, Killeen, Texas, October 1991: 23 killed.
- McDonald’s, San Ysdiro, Calif., July 1984: 21 killed.
- Walmart, El Paso, Texas, August 3, 2019: At least 20 killed, 26 injured.
- Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Fla., February 2018: 17 killed.
- University of Texas Tower, Austin, Texas, August 1966: 16 killed around campus.
- Inland Regional Center, San Bernardino, Calif., December 2015: 14 killed.
- Edmond post office, Edmond, Okla., August 1986: 14 killed.
- Fort Hood, Fort Hood, Texas, November 2009: 13 killed.
- Columbine High School, Littleton, Colo., April 1999: 13 killed.
- Binghamton Civic Association, Binghamton, N.Y., April 2009: 13 killed.
- New Jersey neighborhood and local shops, Camden, N.J, September 1949: 13 killed.
- Schoolhouse Lane neighborhood and Heather Highlands Mobile Home Village, Wilkes-Barre, Pa., September 1982: 13 killed.
- Wah Mee club in the Louisa hotel, Seattle, Wash., February 1983: 13 killed.
- Century 16 movie theater, Aurora, Colo., July 2012: 12 killed, 58 wounded.
- Navy Yard, Washington, D.C., September 2013: 12 killed, 8 wounded.
- The Borderline Bar & Grill, Thousand Oaks, Calif., November 2018: 12 killed, several wounded.
- Virginia Beach Municipal Center, Virginia Beach, Va., May 31, 2019: 12 killed.