People are now seeing the taxes, this is going to hit people like a tidal wave. NY is ready to hand out billions to illegal immigrants, meanwhile NY could be hit with a 50% tax.
Joe Biden [JB] will destroy the US, people have now seen a good economy and people will see what [JB] admin is about to do. Buckle up we are in the middle of the reset.
The puzzle is now coming together. People must fight for their freedom, it will not be given to you.
Remember what is sealed? Is their another outside of DC?
Mike Pompeo lets us know that our a Bill Of Rights is now under attack, its to fight. The people are now being exposed to the border crises, blackmail, insurrection, sedition, the MSM has been doing all the work for Trump, Trump has already been making his move, clandestinely.
- Embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo – desperate for any news to distract from his dueling sex abuse and nursing home death scandals (“Hey, want some pot?“) – struck a deal on Tuesday with New York Lawmakers to spend $2.1 billion towards to assist jobless workers who were excluded from unemployment benefits during the pandemic – primarily undocumented immigrants and ex-convicts, after activists launched several hunger strikes.
- Lawmakers justified the stunning addition to the state’s broader $212 billion budget agreement, by claiming – as Lohud.com’s Tifany Cusac-Smith and David McKay Wilson report – many undocumented immigrants have not received aid such as stimulus checks or federal unemployment benefits during the pandemic, even though studies show that they pay billions of dollars in taxes each year.
- With a recall election of California Governor Gavin Newsom looming, – The price of gas is nearly $6 per gallon at this downtown Los Angeles station as prices across the Southland continue to inch their way up.In the Los Angeles/Long Beach area, regular gas is averaging $3.96 per gallon, which is up 2 cents from last week, 17.3 cents higher than one month ago and 93.2 cents greater than one year ago, according to figures from the AAA and Oil Price Information Service. It has risen 73.1 cents since the start of the year, mainly because of a run of 59 increases in 60 days totaling 57.9 cents that ended March 21.
- President Biden confused millions of Americans when discussing his massive Infrastructure package; saying it’s “not rational” to only think of “highways, bridges, or whatever.”
- “To automatically say that the only thing that’s infrastructure is a highway, bridge, or whatever, that’s just not rational…I think the vast majority of Americans would think everything from sewer pipes to sewer facilities to water pipes: I think they’re infrastructure,” said Biden.
- Joe Biden’s Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo on admitted Trump’s China tariffs helped save steel and aluminum jobs.
- In 2018, President Trump imposed a 25% tariff on steel and a 10% tariff on aluminum using Section 232 of the Trade Expansion Act.
Hunter Biden admits his name was “Gold” under Burisma -Newsmax
- Biden was responding to questions from Fox News’ Peter Doocy about the possibility China “misled the world” concerning the coronavirus at the start of the pandemic, when he denied ever speaking to Jinping about the topic.
- “You mentioned 554,064 American dead from COVID-19. A lot of families want to know how this happened, how it got here. Have you had a chance to speak to any of your international partners?” Doocy asked after Biden concluded an announcement on the coronavirus vaccine rollout. “President Xi, who I know you go way back with, have you had a chance to ask him if these reports are true that China maybe misled the world at the beginning?”
- “No, I have not had that conversation with President Xi. Thank you,” Biden responded before exiting the room.
- Biden spoke with Jinping by phone on Feb. 10, his first interaction with the Chinese leader since taking office in January. Biden said the conversation lasted for two hours, according to Reuters. The White House released a statement concerning the phone call and listed the subjects the two leaders discussed. The statement said the two discussed the pandemic, but it didn’t go into detail as to the specifics of the conversation.
- Kamala Harris traveled to Oakland, California in her first visit to her hometown since Inauguration Day.
- Harris traveled to the Bay Area to tour a water treatment facility to promote Joe Biden’s infrastructure proposal.
- Virtually no supporters showed up to greet Kamala Harris…in her own hometown – but she got 81 million votes.
- One random lady took a photo of Kamala Harris’s motorcade and another woman was surprised to hear Harris was in Oakland today.
Isn’t she the first black woman vp, you would think the streets would packed.
Would Israel Blackmail a US Congressman?
Should there be any doubt?
Would Israel Blackmail a US Congressman?
Should there be any doubt?
- President Trump said Rep. Matt Gaetz never asked him for a pardon in response to another New York Times hit piece on the Florida lawmaker.
- “Congressman Matt Gaetz has never asked me for a pardon. It must also be remembered that he has totally denied the accusations against him,” Trump said in a statement Wednesday morning.
- L Source: thegatewaypundit.com
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s prosecutors have disclosed 2.7 million pages of evidence to her lawyers in her Jeffrey Epstein trafficking case, a court filing has revealed.
- A letter by U.S. attorney Audrey Strauss reads: “As the Court is aware, the Government has produced to the defendant more than 2.7 million pages of discovery pursuant to the Government’s various discovery obligations.”
- The revelation emerged as the prosecution objected to a subpoena submitted by Maxwell’s lawyers to Boies Schiller Flexner (BSF), the law firm that represents Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre and a number of other Epstein victims.
- The new indictment filed last month claims Maxwell was “discussing sexual topics, undressing in front of the victim, being present when a minor victim was undressed, and/or being present for sex acts involving the minor victim and Epstein.”
- Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents found two small children walking alone near the Rio Grande border. Officials say human smugglers abandoned the children in a remote area south of Del Rio, Texas.
- Surveillance cameras picked up a video showing the two children walking by themselves on a dirt road near the Rio Grande and about a mile south of Del Rio. Border Patrol agents responded and found the two children with no supplies.
- The children carried papers with contact numbers for alleged relatives in the United States and a few articles of spare clothing. They carried no food or water.
Between the 18,000 minors in custody and restarting construction on Trump’s Border Wall, you’d think the left would be as outraged as they were the past four years. But Liberal Privilege means Joe Biden will get away with it.
- For those who are wondering how the Democrats’ “Equality Act” – requiring people to be treated according to their gender identity — will operate if passed, we’re getting some foreshadowing from California. On January 1, a law went into effect holding that state prisoners must be housed in a facility consistent with their gender identity, regardless of their anatomy. To date, 261 prisoners – 255 of them biological men – have asked to be relocated.
- The reasoning behind the law wasn’t just the usual woke madness of treating transgenderism as if it’s not a sad case of body dysmorphia but is, instead, a magical change in sex. Instead, there was a humane goal: Men who identify as women, when placed in all-male prisons, are extremely vulnerable to prison rape. One man in Australia claimed that he was raped over 2,000 times which, if true, is appalling.
- However, when you place so-called transgender men in women’s prisons, there’s also a rape problem, with the men – many of whom claim to be lesbians – raping those women unlucky enough find themselves in the same cell, ward, or shower as one of these so-called “transgender” women.
- The most famous transgender prison rapist in England is a man calling himself Karen White who was sent to prison after stabbing a neighbor. Despite a history that included sexual assault, exposure, sexually abusing minors, and cruelty to animals, he ended up in a women’s prison, where he promptly sexually assaulted women.
Source: Sky News
- All adults across America will be eligible for COVID-19 vaccines within two weeks, President Joe Biden announced on Tuesday, as economic powerhouse California set a June 15 target to fully reopen businesses.
- Joe Biden delivered remarks from the White House on Tuesday and encouraged Americans to continue to cower in fear over a virus with a 99.98% survival rate.
- “The virus is spreading because we have too many people who see the end in sight, think we’re at the finish line,” Biden said. “Let me be deadly earnest with you: we aren’t at the finish line…We’re still in a life and death race against this virus.” Then why is he letting in people at the border
- Now Biden is saying only vaccinated Americans can celebrate the 4th of July.
- “If we take the precautions I’ve been talking about, you’ll be able to have a 4th of July — an Independence Day on July the 4th … So you’re able
- First baseball, now golf.
- Joe Biden delivered remarks from the White House and encouraged Americans to continue to cower in fear over a virus with a 99.98% survival rate.
- Joe Biden was asked by a reporter if he supports moving the Masters Tournament out of Georgia after the MLB decided to move its All-Star game from Atlanta to Denver.
- “That’s up to the Masters,” said Biden before he nudged corporations to bludgeon American citizens based on debunked claims about Georgia’s election laws.
- “It’s reassuring to see that for-profit operations and businesses are speaking up about how these new Jim Crow laws are just antithetical to who we are,” said Biden. “The best way to deal with this is for Georgia and other states to smarten up. Stop it. Stop it.”
- Joe Biden was given four Pinocchio’s by Washington Post fact-checkers for lying about Georgia’s new voting law.
Source: thegatewaypundit.comPoll: Woke Corporatism By MLB And Big Business Is Ostracizing Consumers
- At least 64 percent of Americans are “less likely to support” big businesses such as Major League Baseball that take a public stand on political issues like the new Georgia election reforms law, a new poll from The Daily Wire found.“The poll also indicates that voters are wary of hyperbolic characterizations of the legislation with 58 percent — including a majority of non-white Americans and nearly half of MLB fans — saying ‘politicians and some in the media are exaggerating and making the new Georgia law sound worse than it actually is,’” the survey analysis suggested.
- ♦ On the corporate boycott of Georgia the majority of Americans do not support it: 37% support the boycott and 50% do not.
- The majority of Americans do not support the ideological corporate boycott of Georgia. This is why the boycott of the corporations who are acquiescing to the minority can be punished so severely. With only 1 in 3 Americans supporting the corporate decision, those corporations can be crushed.
- ♦ Additionally, in the same polling the overwhelming majority of Americans support showing ID to vote. “75% of Likely U.S. Voters say requiring voters to show photo identification such as a driver’s license before being allowed to vote is necessary to “a fair and secure election process.
- With only 1 in 5 voters supporting the far-left policies of the JoeBama administration, there is a very real possibility they can be punished in the mid-term elections for their insane left-wing agenda.
SCOOP: @MLB sources say owners were blindsided at least by the timing of @RobManfred‘s decision to pull the All-Star game from Atlanta. Also said his decision came after speaking w @staceyabrams, which is odd since she has now said she’s against the boycott. Story developing