- New York has the highest tax burden in the country,
- The Empire State’s property tax burden and individual income taxes ranks first and total sales and excise tax
- The report indicated that Republican-leaning states have a lower tax burden than Democrat-leaning states, with Blue states overall getting a 19.32% rate compared to Red states at 31.36%.
- President Joe Biden defended his plan to hike the corporate tax rate to 28% , arguing there is “no evidence” such an increase would hurt the U.S. economy.
President Joe Biden’s $2.25 trillion infrastructure package would create about 2.7 million jobs, a fraction of the more than 19 million touted by some West Wing officials — including the chief executive himself.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and France’s finance minister joined a chorus of support for the adoption of a global minimum corporate tax saying an agreement on international taxation “is now within reach”.
- The US wants the G20 to agree on such a tax to end what Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen called a “race to the bottom” on taxation as companies stash profits offshore to avoid higher rates in their home countries.
- The IMF and World Bank s who pay no income tax get to talk about tax evasion, tax hikes, inequality, and Building Back Better.
who would decide the rate?; what if it didn’t fit the economic cycle in some states?; tax hikes would hit smaller global economies hard; yet there would have to be more state spending to prevent a recession. Yet even standardised tax wouldn’t solve the problem of capital and jobs flight: what of interest rate differentials – or do we need one interest rate/curve?; what of regulations – or do they need to be standardized? And what of exchange rates – or should we adopt one currency to make it all easier? In which case we will all need one central bank too – and won’t that solve *all* problems, as we see in Europe?
The man accused of trying to extort $25 million from Rep. Matt Gaetz’s family admitted that he asked the congressman’s dad for cash — but denied that it was a shakedown.
- Bob Kent, an ex-Air Force intelligence officer, confirmed that he approached the Florida Republican’s dad, Don Gaetz, for money last month.
- “I explained that in no way am I trying to extort him and that if he decides not to help us, he’ll never hear from me again,” Kent told Smerconish.
- “Matt Gaetz is in need of good publicity, and I’m in need of $25 million to save Robert Levinson,” he added.
- Kent insisted that his intention wasn’t to blackmail the Gaetz family.
- “I never threatened the man — matter of fact, it was the opposite: I told him if he decides not to help us, he’ll never hear from me again,” Kent said, adding, “I can’t help how it sounds.”
- Documents obtained by the Washington Examiner, however, showed how Kent allegedly texted Don Gaetz saying he had a plan that could make his son’s “future legal and political problems go away.”
- Kent also gave Don a document called “Project Homecoming” that detailed the alleged federal probe against Matt Gaetz and claimed the FBI had photos of the lawmaker in a “sexual orgy with underage prostitutes.”
- “Our strategy for Congressman Gaetz to mitigate his legal, and political, troubles would be for him, or someone else, to arrange for the funds required to obtain the immediate release of Robert Levinson from captivity in Iran,” the document stated.
Strange that 60 minutes did a hit piece on desantis and Gaetz is targeted, both from Florida, both supported Trump
- Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said employees he may restart border wall construction to plug what he called “gaps” in the current barrier.
- Mark Morgan, who served as acting commissioner of CBP under President Trump, said Mr. Mayorkas’s comments were “more spin and misdirection.”
- He said CBP has always given the administration options for how to proceed on the wall.
- Mr. Trump left office with about 460 miles of border wall completed,
- The county sheriff said smugglers were using the road as their own highway, helping them get their illegal cargo, whether people or drugs, deeper into the country faster.
- A Border Patrol agent recorded the moment he encountered a crying migrant boy who had been abandoned in southern Texas
- The child apparently had unlawfully entered the United States from Mexico and had been abandoned by a group he had been traveling with
- The boy twice asked the agent ‘can you help me?’ and told him that he was with ‘a group and they abandoned me and I do not know where they are at’
- The incident reportedly took place last Thursday east of Rio Grande City, according to a friend of the officer, Anjel Hernandez
- The boy, whose name, age and nationality have not been released, spent the night in the desert before he came into contact with the agent
- Two military-aged males from Yemen who were on the FBI’s terrorism watch list as well as on the No-Fly list were arrested after illegally crossing the US border in January and March.
- Customs and Border Patrol agents arrested the Yemeni men a few miles from the Calexico Port of Entry in California.
- But now it appears the Biden regime deleted the press release from the US Customs and Border Protection on the capture of the two Yemeni terrorists on the US sounthern border.
If you go to the way back machine you see the press release
CBP Won’t Say Why Press Release On Arrest Of Yemeni Terror-Watch Illegals Was ScrubbedPoll: 72% of Americans Call Illegal Immigration ‘Direct Threat’ to U.S.
- The poll finds that 72 percent of Americans are concerned about illegal immigration’s direct threat to the U.S.
Geopolitical/Police StateMike Lindell@RealMikeLindellComing next week….a social media platform like no other!
- The Biden administration is signaling that it will leave several thousand American troops in Afghanistan past a May 1st withdrawal date that was negotiated with the Taliban under the Trump administration.
- Lets go back to 2012, what did Biden say back then
- Biden, as vice president, vowed in 2012 that U.S. troops would leave in 2014. However, the Obama administration left office in 2016 with 8,600 U.S. troops in the country.
- On March 24th, Ukraine’s President Vladimir Zelensky signed what was essentially a declaration of war on Russia. In the document, titled Presidential Decree No. 117/2021, the US-backed Ukrainian leader declared that it is the official policy of Ukraine to take back Crimea from Russia.
- The declaration that Ukraine would take back Crimea from Russia also followed, and was perhaps instigated by, President Biden’s inflammatory and foolish statement that “Crimea is Ukraine.”
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who was a chief architect of the US-backed coup against Ukraine in 2014, continued egging on the Ukrainians, promising full US support for the “territorial integrity” of Ukraine.
- Not to be outdone, at the beginning of this month US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin – called his counterpart in Ukraine and promised “unwavering US support for Ukraine’s sovereignty.” As the US considers Crimea to be Ukrainian territory, this is clearly a clear green light for Kiev to take military action.
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) sounded off on the CBS “60 Minutes” “hit job” attempt regarding a “pay-to-play” with Publix and COVID-19 vaccines. The Governor passionately shot it down as “wrong” and a “fake narrative.”
- DeSantis said failure to air a part of his explanation for Publix giving out vaccinations is “precisely” the reason Americans do not trust “corporate media.” He said CBS cut out his full answer “because they know that will blow up their narrative.”
- “I think, fortunately … a lot of Americans don’t believe corporate media anymore for precisely this reason. they edited out all of the key facts,”
Some Utah parents may send kids to school maskless on Monday, despite requirement remaininghttps://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=false&embedId=twitter-widget-1&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1379176739700670470&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fx22report.com%2Fyou-are-witnessing-the-offensivethey-are-dividedthere-is-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-ep-2446%2F&theme=light&widgetsVersion=e1ffbdb%3A1614796141937&width=550pxW.H.O. Rejects Vaccine Passports: Cites Lack of Fairness, Medical Doubts
- The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) said it rejects coronavirus vaccine passports for travel “at this stage” because of doubts over the efficacy of the injections as well as equity concerns.
Source: breitbart.comTexas Governor Bans Vaccine Passports with Executive Order
- Texas Governor Greg Abbott issued an executive order morning banning the creation or use of a “vaccine passport.” It prohibits state agencies or political subdivisions in Texas from creating a “vaccine passport” or conditioning services on a person’s COVID-19 vaccination status.
- “Everyday, Texans are returning to normal life as more people get the safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine. But, as I’ve said all along, these vaccines are always voluntary and never forced,” Governor Abbott said in a video announcing the order. “Government should not require any Texan to show proof of vaccination and reveal private health information just to go about their daily lives.”
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that the risk of getting COVID-19 through fomite transmission, or contact with contaminated surfaces or objects, is lower than previously estimated.
- CDC has known since May 2020 that contaminated surfaces do not easily spread COVID-19 transmission,
The Take down Of Fauci has begun, who will take him down, he will do it himself
He can’t explain why cases drop when people are not wearing masks, his prediction do not happen
If you notice the MSM changed from death rate to the number of people who received vaccines.
- According to a recent poll Alaska Department of Administration Commissioner Kelly Tshibaka is leading republican Senator Lisa Murkowski in a heavily anticipated primary challenge. Last week Tshibaka announced she would seek Murkowski’s Senate seat.
- Current polling shows Tshibaka is ahead of Murkowski in an all-party primary, beating the incumbent by almost 15 points.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.comKemp: CO Has Fewer Early Voting Days Than Us, We’re Being Targeted Because Biden, Abrams ‘Lying’ to People
- Georgia has 17 days of in-person early voting, including two optional Sundays. Colorado has 15. … They also have a photo ID requirement.
- APR 05 2021
- Tampa, FL — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) sent a letter to Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred asking him if he’ll relinquish his personal membership at Georgia’s Augusta National Golf Club, after Manfred announced the MLB would move its All Star Game and Amateur Draft out of the state because of its revised election laws. Noting MLB has no problem conducting business as usual with nations that prohibit democratic elections, like China and Cuba, as well as its partnership with Tencent, a company that facilitates the persecution of dissidents in China, Rubio accused Manfred of engaging in nothing more than woke corporate virtue signaling.“Taking the All-Star game out of Georgia is an easy way to signal virtues without significant financial fallout. But speaking out against the Chinese Communist Party would involve a significant loss of revenue and being closed out of a lucrative market.” Rubio wrote. “I am under no illusion that Major League Baseball will sacrifice business revenue on behalf of its alleged corporate values. Similarly, I am under no illusion you intend to resign as a member from Augusta National Golf Club. To do so would require a personal sacrifice, as opposed to the woke corporate virtue signaling of moving the All Star Game from Atlanta.”
the MLB moved the All-Star Game from a city with a 51% black population to a city with a 9.1% black population and removed a $100M economic investment in largely black-owned businesses …All in the name of “fighting systemic racism?”
After MLB Backlash, White House Pretends Biden Didn’t Call For Economic Sanctions Against Georgia
- Last week President Donald Trump asked for a full and unrelenting boycott of several corporations who are operating as political activists to advance an agenda on behalf of the far-left. The corporations spoke against election integrity and are opposed to secure election reforms.
- Among those corporations cited for immediate boycott was Delta Airlines. On Sunday Delta cancelled over 100 flights: ” Websites at three Delta hubs showed 33 canceled flights arriving or departing, the newspaper notes, with 19 canceled flights at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, 11 at Detroit’s Metropolitan Airport and three at the Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport.” (link)
- Delta is claiming “staff shortages” suddenly appeared in multiple states, simultaneously; that had never happened before, immediately after the boycott began.