Brian Cates is on TELEGRAM.
Every Sunday and Wednesdays I will bring you “Good News of the Week.” With all the news that is out there and the fake news media continuing to share propaganda and lies, I want to make sure you understand WE ARE WINNING ON MANY FRONTS. All of this happened the past 4 days!
GOOD NEWS OF THE WEEK (Week of May 17th)
1) Bill Gates is being urged to come forward with evidence about his former pedo-pal Jeffrey Epstein after their years-long relationship continued after Epstein was a known pedophile.
2) A U.S. tax court judge has ordered the IRS to disclose if it criminally investigated the Clinton Foundation.
3) Rand Paul appeared on Fox News saying, “Dr. Fauci could potentially be responsible for the coronavirus pandemic.” Soon after, the CDC lifted the mask mandate for the jabbed and Fauci is nowhere to be found.
4) New polling by CBS News finds 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and that 67% of Republicans do not consider Joe to be the legitimate president.
5) CNN fired their contributor who repeatedly praised Hitler.
6) Supreme Court teed up to review abortion bans in Mississippi case. This could potentially change how landmark abortion cases such as Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey affect Americans.
7) Prince Andrew is removed from almost 50 patronages as charities rush to distance themselves from him over to links to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein
8) A Microsoft engineer alleged she had a multi-year sexual relationship with Bill Gates. Board members began the investigation in 2019 and decided it was “no longer suitable for Mr. Gates to sit as director.” He resigned before the investigation was complete. His spokeswoman now denies this is why he left his position.
9) New polling by CBS News finds 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and that 67% of Republicans do not consider Joe to be the legitimate president.
10) The AP was caught lying to the world. It turns out they knew Hamas was operating out of their now-destroyed shared building in Gaza as far back as 2014.
11) Chrissy Teigen’s Cravings cookware line was dropped by Macy’s, then Bloomingdale’s pulled out of a major contract at the last minute as backlash continues to grow over Teigen’s cyberbullying scandal.
12) MSNBC has collapsed with Trump gone. For the key demographic of 25-54, they barely can get 150,000 to watch even their prime time shows (outside of Maddow). More people watch a YouTube show.
13) Texas lifted their mask mandate two months ago. They were ridiculed and criticized for it by MSM, “scientists” and even by Biden. Now they have zero Covid deaths for the first time in 14 months.
14) Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued an Executive Order prohibiting governmental entities, including schools, from requiring or mandating mask wearing. After June 4, no student, teacher, parent, staff member or visitor can be required to wear a mask while on school campus.
15) More videos surfaced showing Capitol Police welcoming people in to the building and working with them to peacefully protest.
16) Several senators spoke out against the Jan. 6th Commission, weakening the odds of it passing. Senators insist the focus should be on the real threats posed by BLM, ANTIFA, open borders, cyber warfare, etc.
17) Fauci admits he did not need to wear a mask (or two) after being jabbed, showing that Rand Paul was right – it was theater.
18) Drew Barrymore hosts Dylan Farrow on her show. Drew says she sees what is happening in the industry now, that she regrets working with Woody Allen and thanks Dylan for her bravery in exposing her adoptive father as a pedophile.
19) Columbia Journalism Review was forced to admit and highlight many of the New York Times’ ethical issues in their article about Project Veritas’ important win in its defamation case against NYT. (continued👇)
“Duplicate ballot without corresponding original ballot” is a nice way of saying FAKE BALLOT. – CodeMonkeyZ