Sidney Powell was on with Bannon this morning. She said the federal government has no legal right to force anyone to take the jab. They’re using their thuggery and power to force it. Ask yourself why? Who is behind this? Who is REALLY behind this? Who “owns” and controls our Federal government? Corporations? Academia? Military? Information? Economy? Infrastructure? Food supply? Pharmaceuticals? Health/Medical industry?
Who unleashed the virus for the real reason – injecting us with poison?
From the website: Defending The Republic
Here is information based on publicly available sources – that you can use to write a letter or with which to seek the assistance of legal counsel:
There are No Licensed COVID-19 Vaccines in the U.S presently. All COVID-19 vaccines are currently approved only as Emergency Use Authorized (EUAs) only – and “approval” does not mean “licensed.”
- COVID-19 vaccines currently available, are mRNA vaccines.
- What is an mRNA vaccine?
- According to the CDC, contain “mRNA vaccines have strands of genetic material called mRNA inside a special coating. That coating protects the mRNA from enzymes in the body that would otherwise break it down. It also helps the mRNA enter the dendritic cells and macrophages in the lymph node near the vaccination site.” https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/hcp/mrna-vaccine-basics.html
- The Janssen Biotech, Inc, slightly different in using the viral vector to shuttle gene encoding, delivers ‘S Antigen DNA’… “The viral vector shuttles the gene encoding the S antigen into a human cell.”
- And “the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine is based on the virus’s genetic instructions for building the spike protein. But unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, the Oxford vaccine uses double-stranded DNA.”
- All COVID-19 Vaccines are currently only approved as Emergency USE Authorizations (EUAs).
- What is an Emergency Use Authorization? “Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.”
- There has never been, nor is there currently, a licensed mRNA vaccine in the United States
There are No Long-Term Studies supporting Safety and Efficacy of EUA COVID-19 vaccines.
- Long-term side effects, severe or minor, are unknown because there are no PRIOR approved mRNA vaccines in the U.S.
- In 2020 the University of Pennsylvania did a mRNA Review, which can be summed up with this excerpt from the Review, that addresses the lack of sufficient data on mRNA vaccines in 2020, supporting the fact that all of the reliable data for both short-term and long-term trends will be based on the population who is now getting the COVID-19 vaccines. This is the largest known experiment on Americans.While there is not sufficient data to statistically test these observations, a few trends are seen in the data. First, the rate of adverse events and the rate of serious adverse events were higher after a subject’s second injection compared to the first one. Second, subjects receiving higher doses of the vaccine reported more adverse events and more severe adverse events. There is a possible trend towards a reduced rate of adverse events in older subjects than in younger ones. There is not sufficient data to permit any conclusions about the comparative safety of specific vaccines. While one study reported on mRNA influenza vaccines and another reported on a respiratory syncytial virus vaccine, there is not sufficient evidence to draw more generalized comparisons of the safety of mRNA vaccines compared to other types of vaccines.
Your Option to Refuse is based on Federal law over EUAs. No one has the right to mandate an EUA approved vaccine.
- Your Right to Informed Consent is separate from the Option to Refuse, and is also based on Federal law over EUAs.