The Biden administration along with the [CB] is trying to convince the people that the infrastructure bill which has nothing to do with the infrastructure will cost zero. The [CB] lied again, inflation is not transitory it is heating up, Trump was right again.
The coverup is in the works, supply chain, fuel, power issues all on the rise. The [DS] is doing everything they can to get the situation under control, the more they push the more the people are pushing back.
The [DS] is now in the process of creating the events that will distract the people from what is really coming, the indictments and prosecution of the criminals. The people are exposing the criminals to the rest, and Trump will expose the treasonous individuals in government and beyond. Think enemy combatants, operators are standing by, double meanings exists, running red.
- For several days now, the Biden administration has been pushing the absurd claim that its $3.5 trillion spending bill actually “costs zero dollars.” They argue that tax increases will offset spending.
- Biden has promised not to raise taxes on American households earning less than $400,000. But as a reporter noted in questioning Psaki during Monday’s White House press briefing, analysis from the Joint Committee on Taxation says the spending bill would result in tax increases for “more than 16% of taxpayers.”
- When asked whether Biden would seek changes to the spending bill to maintain his promise, Psaki noted how terrible the White House thinks it is for corporations to offset government-imposed tax increases by raising prices to cover the difference.
- Inflation levels in Spain surged to a 13-year-high in September driven by increasing energy costs, among other things, data from the National Statistics Institute (INE) showed on Wednesday.
- Spain is just one of several European countries facing soaring energy bills as gas prices have risen more than 35 percent in the past month amid lower supplies and a surge in demand as pandemic-hit economies around the world reopen, prompting fears that there is simply not enough gas stored up for the winter if temperatures were to be particularly cold in the northern hemisphere.
- In Europe, supply levels are 16 percent below the five-year average, a record low for this time of year.
- Spain’s government confirmed Sept. 14 that it will introduce a series of short-term temporary “shock measures” in an effort to cut spiraling energy bills.
- projections last week virtually all Fed officials said it was more likely inflation would run hotter than expected than otherwise.
- Even as Lagarde spoke, Fed Chair Jerome Powell testified to the U.S. Congress about “bottlenecks, hiring difficulties, and other constraints” that have led the Fed to project inflation this year at 4.2%, twice the official target, and may make it more persistent.
Eric Swalwell was confronted today while he was walking into Congress.
What happens when people learn the TRUTH?
What happens when people WAKE UP?
They will not be able to walk down the street.
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis announced that he is triggering a three point plan to confront Joe Biden’s human trafficking operation.
- One measure includes a lawsuit against the federal government for illegal human trafficking operations into the state of Florida. A second measure includes an executive order which -in part- allows the Florida Dept of Law Enforcement to impound any aircraft or transportation vehicle that is used by the Biden administration in carrying out their human trafficking of illegal aliens into the state. The final measure is the appointment of Larry Keefe as a public safety czar to “ensure that the actions directed by this executive order, as well as many other things are carried out.”
- North Carolina’s Novant Health fired 175 workers for failing to comply with the system’s mandatory vaccine policy, it announced Monday.
Did these same people try to defund the police, how did that work out?
So the pandemic is so deadly so bad that hospitals cannot keep up with the amount of people coming into the hospital they are just going to terminate the people that are caring for all these sick people. does this make any sense?
NEW – 6 out of 7 or 86% of the people that “died of COVID-19” yesterday in New South Wales, Australia were fully or partly vaccinated.
- Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats are attempting to change the OSHA fines within the section of labor law that applies directly to the mandatory COVID vaccine. The scale of the fines is massive against any business that does not comply with the anticipated OSHA rule which is yet unannounced; and they are attempting to slip the OSHA change into the massive $3.5 trillion infrastructure bill. Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate. (read more for details)If this OSHA change becomes law, the Biden administration will force American businesses to choose between vaccinating their employees, testing them weekly for Covid-19, or going bankrupt under crippling OSHA fines.
- The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) will use its “rumor control” website to counter disinformation and misinformation during future elections despite the site’s role in former President Trump ousting several of the agency’s top officials in 2020.
- CISA Director Jen Easterly made the announcement noting her concern around misleading election claims and saying the site would be one of the efforts to combat disinformation and misinformation that the agency is pursuing ahead of next year’s midterm elections.