“Shout out X22 report. He’s been such a great source of information and solid rock in our community.
Thank you for your service.”
Podbean is another nice and simple way to listen to X22 report on the go. Perhaps even easier than Rumble.
(My frens have shown me that you can actually listen to Rumble on the go by selecting the car icon on the video.)
Two great ways to listen to Dave.
— Pepe Lives Matter, TELEGRAM
The Biden administration along with the [CB] is trying to convince the people that the infrastructure bill — which has nothing to do with the infrastructure — will cost zero.
The [CB] lied again, inflation is not transitory, it is heating up. Trump was right again. The coverup is in the works, supply chain, fuel, power issues all on the rise. The [DS] is doing everything they can to get the situation under control, but the more they push the more the people are pushing back.
The [DS] is now in the process of creating the events that will distract the people from what is really coming: the indictments and prosecution of the criminals.
The people are exposing the criminals to the rest of the people, and Trump will expose the treasonous individuals in government and beyond. Think enemy combatants. Operators are standing by, double meanings exists, running red.
- For several days now, the Biden administration has been pushing the absurd claim that its $3.5 trillion spending bill actually “costs zero dollars.” They argue that tax increases will offset spending.
- Biden has promised not to raise taxes on American households earning less than $400,000. But as a reporter noted in questioning Psaki during Monday’s White House press briefing, analysis from the Joint Committee on Taxation says the spending bill would result in tax increases for “more than 16% of taxpayers.”
- When asked whether Biden would seek changes to the spending bill to maintain his promise, Psaki noted how terrible the White House thinks it is for corporations to offset government-imposed tax increases by raising prices to cover the difference.
- Inflation levels in Spain surged to a 13-year-high in September driven by increasing energy costs, among other things, data from the National Statistics Institute (INE) showed on Wednesday.
- Spain is just one of several European countries facing soaring energy bills as gas prices have risen more than 35 percent in the past month amid lower supplies and a surge in demand as pandemic-hit economies around the world reopen, prompting fears that there is simply not enough gas stored up for the winter if temperatures were to be particularly cold in the northern hemisphere.
- In Europe, supply levels are 16 percent below the five-year average, a record low for this time of year.
- Spain’s government confirmed Sept. 14 that it will introduce a series of short-term temporary “shock measures” in an effort to cut spiraling energy bills.
- projections last week virtually all Fed officials said it was more likely inflation would run hotter than expected than otherwise.
- Even as Lagarde spoke, Fed Chair Jerome Powell testified to the U.S. Congress about “bottlenecks, hiring difficulties, and other constraints” that have led the Fed to project inflation this year at 4.2%, twice the official target, and may make it more persistent.
- North Carolina’s Novant Health fired 175 workers for failing to comply with the system’s mandatory vaccine policy, it announced Monday.
Did these same people try to defund the police, how did that work out?
So the pandemic is so deadly, so bad that hospitals cannot keep up with the amount of people coming into the hospital they are just going to terminate the people that are caring for all these sick people. Does this make any sense?
Covid-19 Deaths before and after mass vaccination programs! All for a “Virus” with a 99,7% survival rate.
Just Say No
NEW – 6 out of 7 or 86% of the people that “died of COVID-19” yesterday in New South Wales, Australia were fully or partly vaccinated.
For those who aren’t following what’s going on in the nba…START!! There’s an uprising amongst a bunch of all stars against the v@xx!ne in the last 24 hours 🍿. I’ll be on top of this all week on twitter @tommygreturns
- Canada’s military used the coronavirus pandemic as an opportunity to test propaganda techniques on citizens, despite never being ordered to by the country’s federal government, a report claims.
- A report on the propaganda operation claimed that Canadian military leaders did not believe they needed the approval of the federal government to conduct the propaganda operations that were developed in April 2020.
- Former Canadian Chief of Defence Staff General Jon Vance shut down the programme, which was headed by the Canadian Joint Operations Command (CJOC), after some had called into question its legality. Vance also brought in retired Major General Daniel Gosselin to conduct a report on the operation.
- According to the Ottawa Citizen Major General Gosselin investigated the operation and presented his findings in December, but the report had been unavailable to the public until the newspaper obtained it in a freedom of information request.
- The plan is said to have used techniques that had been previously used by the Canadian military in Afghanistan and looked at both shaping and exploiting information, with the CJOC stating that the operation was needed to halt any potential civil disobedience during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Lieutenant-General Mike Rouleau, the former head of the CJOC, headed the propaganda operation that started on April 8th, 2020, but it was not shut down until May 2nd of that year, following General Vance’s orders.
- Flying under the radar is an admission made by the FDA regarding the durability of the one COVID-19 vaccine – the Pfizer vaccine (under the name COMIRNATY) – that was officially “approved”: “data is not yet available to inform about the duration of protection that the vaccine will provide.”
- This stands in contrast to CDC admissions, in support of their push for a booster shot, that “vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19 infections is decreasing over time.”
- the FDA’s approval of COMIRNATY was suspicious for a number of reasons, including because the COMIRNATY fact sheet admits “The duration of protection against COVID-19 is currently unknown.”
- Pfizer was relying on data “through March 13, 2021.” We observed that the data was five months old, asked if the FDA was using outdated information to support its COMIRNATY approval, and noted that more recent evidence pointed to vaccine effectiveness diminishing over time.On that point, with studies that have been ongoing since the summer of 2020, and hundreds of millions of vaccines being administered, and the CDC concessions of duration issues, how is it possible for the FDA to conclude “data is not yet available to inform about the duration of protection that the vaccine will provide”?
- If it sounds like they’re hiding something – it’s because they are.
- The CDC has issued a press release (attributable to CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky, NIH Director Francis Collins, and Dr. Anthony Fauci, among others) “based on a thorough review of the evidence” that:
“We are prepared to offer booster shots [Pfizer and Moderna] for all Americans beginning the week of September 20 and starting 8 months after an individual’s second dose.”
- This leads us to an important question:
- If the data on the duration of the Pfizer vaccine is “not yet available,” then how can the CDC and Dr. Collins and Dr. Fauci recommend the Pfizer booster shot after 8 months?
- Source: technofog.substack.com
- Nancy Pelosi and the House Democrats are attempting to change the OSHA fines within the section of labor law that applies directly to the mandatory COVID vaccine. The scale of the fines is massive against any business that does not comply with the anticipated OSHA rule which is yet unannounced; and they are attempting to slip the OSHA change into the massive $3.5 trillion infrastructure bill. Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s House quietly tucked an enforcement mechanism into their $3.5 trillion “reconciliation” bill, passed it out of the Budget Committee, and sent it to the House floor.Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine. If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate. (read more for details)If this OSHA change becomes law, the Biden administration will force American businesses to choose between vaccinating their employees, testing them weekly for Covid-19, or going bankrupt under crippling OSHA fines.