The economy is imploding all over the world, the people are feeling inflation and the fuel costs are going through the roof.
The people will want someone accountable for all of this.
Trump puts out as statement letting everyone know that manufacture is back because of the USMCA.
If the world or people losing faith in the currency and the credibility implodes, the monetary system is destroyed, think inflation.
The [DS] are now preparing the communication blackout and censoring. [FB] went down and it is being blamed on a configuration change that went bad. The setup is completed at the same time they have a whistleblower explaining to Congress that we need more censoring and regulation to stop pics of children, hate speech etc. This is about increasing censoring.
Trump was asked about Durham, his response was that we are going to see things in this country that we have never seen before.
- Cybersecurity expert Brian Krebs says Facebook, as well as its Instagram and WhatsApp platforms, are all suffering from ongoing global outages due to someone from inside Facebook updating the company’s Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) records, which took away the map telling the world’s computers how to find its online properties.
- While it remains unclear why this happened, Krebs says how it happened is clear: On Monday morning, something inside Facebook caused the company to rescind key digital records that tell computers and other devices how to find the destinations online.
- someone at Facebook caused an update to be made to the company’s BGP records, which resulted in the company’s system taking away the map telling the world’s computers how to find its various online properties.
- Moreover, company employees are also stranded outside of the building, according to New York Times reporter Sheera Frenkel, who said employees’ badges, which allow them access to their offices, are not working.
- The mass Facebook outage comes shortly after CBS’ 60 Minutes aired an interview with Frances Haugen, a Facebook whistleblower who recently provided many of the documents that made up the publication’s Facebook Files series.
Update, 11:32 p.m. ET: Facebook published a blog post saying the outage was the result of a faulty configuration change:
“Our engineering teams have learned that configuration changes on the backbone routers that coordinate network traffic between our data centers caused issues that interrupted this communication,” Facebook’s Santosh Janardhan wrote. “This disruption to network traffic had a cascading effect on the way our data centers communicate, bringing our services to a halt.”
“We want to make clear at this time we believe the root cause of this outage was a faulty configuration change,” Janardhan continued. “We also have no evidence that user data was compromised as a result of this downtime.”
Several different domain registration companies today listed the domain Facebook.com as up for sale. This happened thanks to automated systems that look for registered domains which appear to be expired, abandoned or recently vacated. There was never any reason to believe Facebook.com would actually be sold as a result, but it’s fun to consider how many billions of dollars it could fetch on the open market.
Mark Zuckerberg loses $6 Billion from FB crash
They aren’t censoring enough
Can you see what’s coming yet?
Whistleblower calls for the regulation of Facebook.
It’s needed, has been for years. But when President Trump was talking about it, Congress did NOTHING.
Now that a ‘far left stooge’ has ‘blown the whistle,’ expect a LOT of regulation.
She went on to say that she believes, “Facebook’s consistent understaffing of the counterespionage information operations and counter terrorism teams is a national security issue, and I’m speaking to other parts of Congress about that … I have strong national security concerns about how Facebook operates today.”
The reality is that we’ve seen from repeated documents within my disclosures, is that Facebook’s AI systems only catch a very tiny minority of offending content. And best case scenario, and the case of something like hate speech, at most they will ever get 10 to 20%. In the case of children, that means drug paraphernalia ads like that, it’s likely if they rely on computers and not humans, they will also likely never get more than 10 to 20% of those ads,” Haugen explained.
Brian Cates posted:
Congress will now move to urge FB to censor speech on it’s platform even more to deal with this ‘growing threat’ of domestic insurrection. Maybe even pass a law or two!
You all know we’re winning, right? I’m watching this crock of shit laughable whistle blower testimony. They had to throw this together fast because their J6 plot blew up on them and their insurrection narrative is dying. Only in the MEDIA WORLD controlled by people like Zuckerberg are we losing. Tune it out.
- The Facebook whistleblower who revealed herself in a 60 Minutes interview is getting strategic communications guidance from a top Democratic operative, according to a source with direct knowledge of the relationship, which was confirmed by another half-dozen sources with indirect knowledge of the partnership.
So lets see if we have this right, in less than 24 hours after the facebook whistle blower appeared on 60 minutes, Facebook went down.
Did the [DS] need a crisis to bring attention to the whistle blower, yes, why?
Employees were locked out of the offices, the offices most likely had a limited amount of people there because of covid
someone from inside Facebook updating the company’s Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) records, or removing records, rogue employee, setup complete
Then the whistle blower appears in front of congress explaining how facebook is not doing enough to tackle problems that have to do with hate speech and children etc. This allows for censorship moving forward. will there be information coming out about pedophilia, think ghilaine maxwell, epstein, what will happen if this information is published, will facebook censor this information especially if it has to do with high ranking politicians, movie stars, sports players and royals.
What about the national security issues and counterterrorism
Did they get the green light to censor, how do you make it look like your are doing it for the good of the people at the same time protecting the [DS] players.
I wonder if something like this is going to happen to twitter and yt etc…
When they can’t control the amount of information and censoring does not work , down she goes,
Only in the media world is the vaxx mandate ‘working’, is Biden doing a heckuva job, etc.
In the real world we’re winning. Spend too much time watching the illusions being written down in Fake News websites or on TV on Fake News channels, it’s going to warp your perception of what patriots are doing all across this country.
“We need to fight harder cuz we’re losing, they’re winning!” is only said by people who watch too much Fake News TV.
We need to fight harder because we’re WINNING. And the harder we fight, the faster their illusions are going to be destroyed. 🙂
Yup. Pfizer whistleblowers get censored, but this one makes it to the Senates in less than 3 days.
Q, are we going to have more freedom of speech on “private” public speech services or not? please answer this question
Some platforms will collapse under own weight of illegal activities.