- Trudeau’s deputy, Chrystia Freeland, who is also a director of Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum and the granddaughter of a prominent Nazi, says she plans to make her emergency powers permanent.
- Freeland made the announcement this week after Trudeau invoked the Emergency Act on Monday.
- Via Ezra Levant from Rebel News.
- On Monday Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance, Chrystia Freeland, announced crowdfunding for Canadian freedom protesters and truck drivers will be considered ‘terrorist financing.’
- The Trudeau regime is being led by Trudeau and by the granddaughter of a high-level Nazi under Hitler. Chrystia Freeland’s family has Nazi connections. Her grandfather was a high level Nazi who was being sought after the war by Polish authorities.
- Freeeland is a fan of George Soros and has been pictured with him more than once. Soros helped the Nazis in his youth. Freeland’s grandfather was only three levels down from Hitler.