Trump calls out Krugman.
Krugman told people to get out of the market when Trump was elected. The reason was that they were going to bring it down and they wanted the people to start the avalanche.
Ukraine legalizes Bitcoin, [CB]/[DS] agenda halted, can’t ban or confiscate crypto.
The patriots are pushing the offensives forward, satellites are online, cyber task force ready.
The [DS] is trying to shift the narrative focus with Ukraine, but this will not work, the information is going to flow hard and fast and the [DS] will be in panic mode.
Judgement day is coming and the [DS] is preparing to shutdown communications. This will fail in the end. The pandemic narrative fell apart, but Gates warns of another pandemic, think operation warp speed.
- While there are reasons to confirm President Biden’s Fed nominees, economists say concern that the central bank won’t act to rein in inflation aren’t be among them.
- It is virtually guaranteed that the Fed will hike interest rates to combat prices even if Sarah Bloom Raskin, Lisa Cook and Philip Jefferson are yet to be confirmed.
- Source: nbc.com
- Bitcoin is now legal in Ukraine as its parliament approved in final reading a bill that caters to the president’s recommendations. However, the country has not made bitcoin a legal tender.
“The new law is an additional opportunity for business development in our country. Foreign and Ukrainian crypto companies will be able to operate legally, and Ukrainians will have convenient and secure access to the global market for virtual assets,” Mykhaylo Fedorov, Ukrainian minister of digital transformation, said in a statement.
- Authorities in California arrested nearly 500 people in a sex trafficking crackdown in the state.
- American Military News reports:
statewide crackdown on human trafficking that resulted in nearly 500 arrests and more than 80 sex workers being helped.
Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva detailed the results of the weeklong campaign, dubbed Operation Reclaim and Rebuild, which involved dozens of agencies around California.
- Joe Biden has been convinced by U.S. intelligence that Russian President Vladimir Putin has made a decision to invade Ukraine. Now, if he could just get U.S. intelligence to convince Putin of the same premise, then things would be better – or something. WATCH (42 seconds):
- French President Emmanuel Macron and Russian President Vladimir Putin have agreed to take urgent measures to deescalate the situation in eastern Ukraine, the Elysee said in a Sunday statement which followed a phone call between the two leaders in which Putin also discussed his intention to withdraw Russian troops from Belarus.
- Putin and Macron agreed to resume work within the ‘Normandy format’ – which will also include German and Ukrainian leadership – and will begin discussions “in the next few hours” in order to “obtain a commitment from all the stakeholders” on a ceasefire on the line of contact.
- Meanwhile, a meeting between French and Russian ministers of foreign affairs, Jean-Yves Le Drian and Sergey Lavrov, will occur “in the coming days.”
- Leaked Ottawa Police and Royal Canadian Mounted Police messages show the depths of callousness and cruelty that have infected the Canadian police forces.
- Independent journalist Keean Bexte obtained the messages. The messages leaked from a private police chat (phone numbers censored here to prevent ‘doxxing’ claims) are disturbing.
Then the crew celebrated the hard day of cracking down on peaceful protesters by having a few brews.
“Cheers crew! Here’s to some sweet OT (overtime) this weekend for our on call members,” Nixon said. “Don’t kick all of them out until next weeks (sic) group gets our turn.”