Kyle Rittenhouse & His Lawyer Announce Big Plans That Should Scare the Daylights Out of Big Tech & Activist Media
- Kyle Rittenhouse, who was widely smeared in the media for his armed altercation at the Kenosha, Wisconsin riots in 2020, has taken on the attorneys who led Nicholas Sandmann to victory.
- Rittenhouse and his lawyer Todd McMurtry announced big news that should be sending chills down the spines of media personalities and celebrities who allegedly defamed him.
- “Well, we are going to make the media pay for what they did to me,” Rittenhouse said. “They made it hard for me to live a normal life. I can’t go out into public. I can’t go to the store. It’s hard for me to go anywhere without security. Doing basic things like taking my dog to the dog park is difficult. So, they made it really difficult to be normal and they affected future job opportunities to me. I don’t think I will ever be able to work or get a job because I am afraid that employers may not hire me.”
- “I think that is entirely fair, because of the lies repeated for over a year by the tech platforms that are not journalists,” Carlson remarked. “They are soldiers in some sort of weird partisan war they are fighting. So what are you doing to rectify this?”
- “Well, we are going to be taking them to court,” Rittenhouse said before his lawyer weighed in.