A friend and former colleague asked me about the latest news regarding the “natural” versus “lab origins” hypothesis for SARS-COV2. I’ve held firm to my convictions formed in 2020: It came from a lab
An old friend and former colleague asked me about the latest news regarding the “natural” vs “lab origins” hypotheses for SARS-COV2, the virus responsible for the disease known as COVID-19. I’ve held firm since early 2020 that the virus was man-made, and new evidence continues to accumulate that makes this conclusion all but inescapable.
I decided to collect together some material and links that I had saved and put them here so that you can easily reference them (and so can I.) I may add to this post in the future, if I find other links of interest, but these are the most important ones I found and saved so far. Without a doubt, there are many other resources of interest on this topic.
It. Was. Made. In. A. Lab.
Here are the links.
- SARS-COV Chimeric virus paper, 2007; some authors on this paper were from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. They experimented with adding HIV proteins to SARS-COV to create chimeric viruses to test ACE2 binding. (more detail and clip below)
- This article, which hints at an emergency shutdown in the Wuhan Lab in October of 2019.
- This Epoch Times article, which lays the background for the CCP’s involvement in biological weapons research over many decades.
- This article, published on GITHUB in April of 2020 by researchers who wished to remain anonymous so that their careers wouldn’t be destroyed. It also presents historical evidence of many biological research accidents around the world over decades that most people are blissfully unaware of.
- The Spartacus letter, revised in September of 2021.
- This article by EthicalSkeptic, who makes the claim that analyses of the “Genetic clock” of mutations on the strains of SARS-COV-2 yield surprising contradictions about the sequential origin of various strains, including Omicron. His claim: the Wuhan strain may extend as far back as 2018 and Omicron possibly earlier still. His twitter account https://twitter.com/EthicalSkeptic is a national treasure, in my opinion, as he is one of the sharpest minds in data analytics I have ever known.
- This article by “ClownBasket” on substack, which summarizes a number of other articles and findings pointing to lab origins of SARS-COV2.
- This article by Dr. Ah Kahn Syed, who uses the gene sequence comparison and analysis tool known as BLAST to find interesting correlations between the sequence(s) for SARS-COV2 and existing sequences that were already stored in GENBANK and other repositories. His conclusion: lab originated.
- This tweet thread from Jessica Rose, when she first read the Pradhan paper whose results are summarized here. Jessica’s Substack is also chock full of reference material relating to the virus, pandemic policies, and the shots. Jessica’s Twitter bio is impressive: “Applied Mathematician | Immunologist | Computational Biologist | Molecular Biologist | Biochemist | Musician | Writer | Logger”
I may add additional links here in the future, but this is a good starting point.
This is a ‘reference bin’ section that you can skim through or ignore. In some cases, I’ve added some of my additional notes and clippings that relate to the links provided above. I may add to this section in the future as well.
Chimeric Virus paper, 2007
In the early days of the COVID-19 hysteria (I won’t use the word “pandemic” anymore) I came across some links to research papers that immediately raised concern and suspicion. This was the first paper I came across; a link to it had been casually dropped by someone on Reddit who wanted more people to be aware of it. That Reddit post was eventually censored and deleted in the censorship hysteria that followed. But I tweeted the URL out regularly and it gained visibility from others as well. The paper describes so-called “chimeric” viruses, which means combining DNA from several organisms into a single virus to study its effects on ACE-2 receptor binding (which is where SARS-COV2 does its damage.)
Deng Xiaoping (Epoch Times)
In early 2020, I came across this extract from an Epoch Times article archived here. The claim is made that biological weapons were viewed as very important through the decades by CCPs leaders including Deng Xioping. This adds support to the idea that the CCP had “dual use” research programs at places like the Wuhan Institute of Virology, such that the ‘public facing’ research might be duplicated and redirected covertly for military purposes in other facilities.